13 minutes ago, MarioShroomed said:

Just surprising is all.  Got one in unassuming docks and the other in lair of infinite agony.  Dang do they have a ton of hp.

your lucky mate as it is rare for them to pop up chubbies or tubbies are rare and when they pop up they are bullet sponges but have a good chance to drop legendaries

4 hours ago, Lonemankane said:

your lucky mate as it is rare for them to pop up chubbies or tubbies are rare and when they pop up they are bullet sponges but have a good chance to drop legendaries

i help a quite friends to kill a chubby and only in one time drop a dva infinity and the other 8 or 9 times dont drop anything useful

Edited by locoporkko

41 minutes ago, Keyser Soze said:

I ran into 3 chubbies through out my platinum run, I don't think the odds are astronomical like some people say.

You just got extremely lucky with the RNG, because most players, myself included, will only see 1 Chubby in their entire Platinum journey. In the full game of BL2, it's a different story and chubbies are very common but in this standalone version of the AODK DLC, the spawn rates are awful for most players :(.

• Like 3

On 11/04/2022 at 4:48 AM, MarioShroomed said:

Just surprising is all.  Got one in unassuming docks and the other in lair of infinite agony.  Dang do they have a ton of hp.

This is why no-one else is unlocking the trophy. You stole all the chubbies!

I still need this trophy though. 40 hours in and not once have I seen a chubby. It's the last trophy I need.

I just ran into my second Chubby as well! 

First one was in my first run, right next to the Unassuming Golem (with the sword in his back) quest. Found it while fighting the golem.

Second one I found a few minutes ago. On my TVHM NG+ run, just before the exit to Flamerock Refuge.

• Like 1

Ran into yet another Chubby while playing a third run as a Gunzerker ?This one was located next to the 3rd crumpet on the very northern point of the docks!

Weird how I didn't have any issues finding them but many other people have had issues!