onenaser2

The House of Doom bug

13 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hi, anyone know how to fix this trophy on the ps5? I try taking to support on Twitter but no response 

Edit: they response and they told me:

Hi! We invite you to submit a feedback ticket detailing the issue so that our developers may investigate (this is the best way for the relevant teams to see the reports). For additional info see: https://beth.games/3O1XHKc

and I already send them one
(Your ticket # is: 220411-001111)
I'll update the post if they fix it

They fix it!
Edited by onenaser2

Seems nobody has earned this trophy in over four months. Hopefully we start seeing this obtainable again in the next week as the LRG physical discs start shipping.

Posted (edited)

I got my LRG PS4 copy today, my PS5 copy is still in transit. I'll do an offline install of the PS4 copy and see what happens and update when I get the PS5 copy.

Version 1.04 is on the disc. Trophy can be earned with an offline install. Popped it on one of my alts just in case.

https://psnprofiles.com/commieplay789

Edited by communistwookiee

5 hours ago, communistwookiee said:

Version 1.04 is on the disc. Trophy can be earned with an offline install.

Great news!

Are the other bugged trophies (Dimension of the Machine and Discharge) also working in v1.04?

I wasn't aware that those were also bugged. I can see when I have some time later.

On 14.4.2022 at 3:18 PM, Helyx said:

Great news!

Are the other bugged trophies (Dimension of the Machine and Discharge) also working in v1.04?

Yes, I played Version 1.04 before Dec 2021 and had no problems with the game beside the save crashing ones. (PS5) 

On 14/04/2022 at 2:18 PM, Helyx said:

Great news!

Are these trophies completely unobtainable with the latest patch installed or just temperamental?

54 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Are these trophies completely unobtainable with the latest patch installed or just temperamental?

House of Doom is broken on the most recent patch. The other two were broken at some point, but the base version and most current version seem to be ok.

1 hour ago, Helyx said:

House of Doom is broken on the most recent patch. The other two were broken at some point, but the base version and most current version seem to be ok.

Ok, thank you for the clarification :).

Posted (edited)

"House of Doom" is not only broken on PS4 & PS5 on the latest version (1.05 or 1.06 in PS5) but also on Steam and Xbox versions. Let's just keep reporting this issue until Bethesda support gets overwhelmed with reports so that the devs have no option but to work on a patch to fix the affected trophy.

Update: the trophy has been fixed, it can be earned now on both, PS4 & PS5.

Edited by Deceptrox

1.07 has just come out on PS5, does anyone know if it's possible to get it or is it still buggered?

29 minutes ago, trewth2002 said:

1.07 has just come out on PS5, does anyone know if it's possible to get it or is it still buggered?

It's obtainable now on PS4 & PS5.