Reload master trophy

On 4/12/2022 at 7:28 AM, snoopdoggtg said:

Can it be obtained even when you kill an enemy with melee? Sometimes they are just rushing and I get into hand-to-hand combat with them.

nope ... its actually u need to stay far away from enemies and keep an eye on your bullet count ... if u already beat the game on hard/ crushing u will have infinite ammo tweak, use it and  u actually manually reload that weapon by yourself ... i did this trick on final chapter on the first bridge crossing part and restart the checkpoint until the trophies pop ... remember keep reloading ur weapon manually and this will be easy for u 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 4/13/2022 at 10:14 PM, SirNeox_ said:

nope ... its actually u need to stay far away from enemies and keep an eye on your bullet count ... if u already beat the game on hard/ crushing u will have infinite ammo tweak, use it and  u actually manually reload that weapon by yourself ... i did this trick on final chapter on the first bridge crossing part and restart the checkpoint until the trophies pop ... remember keep reloading ur weapon manually and this will be easy for u 

This trick worked for me after only 5 minutes. Thank you Legend! 

• 7 months later...