Trophy locked for Chapter select?

Hello! I had finished the game on crushing and collecting all the treasures.
I intended to use the chapter select to get the speedrun trophies + kill farm, but when I select a chapter in a lower difficulty, the game warms me that the statistic and trophies will be locked.
I even tried to replay the chapter 5 under 10 minutes via chapter select twice and the trophy didn't popped.

Does that mean we can't use the chapter select to get this trophies anymore?

9 hours ago, FilmFanatic said:

I believe that trophies are locked on the easiest difficulty (Explorer I think it’s called) so you’d need to play on the difficulty above that to unlock trophies.

I tried here and indeed: the trophies aren't locked if I try to replay it at Crushing.
But WTH? There no way I'll replay the speedrun chapters on Crushing difficulty. I wish I could replay it on Explorer.

5 hours ago, Tweronion said:

I tried here and indeed: the trophies aren't locked if I try to replay it at Crushing.
But WTH? There no way I'll replay the speedrun chapters on Crushing difficulty. I wish I could replay it on Explorer.

Just replay it on easy. Only the lowest difficulty (Explorer) locks the trophies.

• Like 1

On 12/04/2022 at 5:18 PM, snoopdoggtg said:

Just replay it on easy. Only the lowest difficulty (Explorer) locks the trophies.

Oh, I got it! The trophies only lock on Explorer difficulty. I was able to use the chapter select and unlock the trophies playing on Easy.
Thanks a lot!