Do you want another Uncharted game?

HamiTosh

Do you want another Uncharted Game?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want another Uncharted Game?

• Absolutely!
    • I Dont Mind
    • Nah

I definitely want another one.

Uncharted 2 was my first mutliplayer game and my first time I got into "hunting" trophies.

Beyond getting platinum I spent hundreds of hours in the multiplayer.

It is also one of the games which showed off what was possible with the limitations of a PS3.

I played thru the games mutiple times.

Sadly the Multiplayer in Uncharted 4 wasnt really my taste.Compared to Uncharted 2 and 3, Uncharted 4 was more of a cinematic look-at-what-the-PS4- can-do game.

Hope Uncharted 5 will come to PS5 that would be one of the games I d buy a PS5 for.

I overdosed on this series and even if that wears off after a few years and I forget all the brutal difficulty run frustration, Nates story is finished, any new game with him as the protagonist would feel really forced, so it would have to be someone else. The problem is, aside from maybe Sully, who is way too old for that shit, I do not really care about any of the other characters, which is exactly why I never even bothered with Lost Legacy, as two dull characters I never cared about will not make me buy and play a game. Adding Naughty Dogs most recent plunder to that list also does not make me feel confident that any new game they make would be worth buying, so they should just quit that series while they are still somewhat ahead with it.

Edited by Dauersack

3 hours ago, Dauersack said:

I overdosed on this series and even if that wears off after a few years and I forget all the brutal difficulty run frustration, Nates story is finished, any new game with him as the protagonist would feel really forced, so it would have to be someone else. The problem is, aside from maybe Sully, who is way too old for that shit, I do not really care about any of the other characters, which is exactly why I never even bothered with Lost Legacy, as two dull characters I never cared about will not make me buy and play a game. Adding Naughty Dogs most recent plunder to that list also does not make me feel confident that any new game they make would be worth buying, so they should just quit that series while they are still somewhat ahead with it.

Will Lost Legacey kinda felt like an over sized DLC but was nice cuz I love Chloe Frazer.

Yeah Nate can rest but, someone else will be the treasure hunter.

The end of Uncharted 4 could give a hint 

• Like 1

Nah. I've lost interest in the "race for a treasure before the evil guy with a personal militia gets to it" vibe. Personally, I think it should ended with UC3 but I understand the PS4 needed a staple title to sell the system.

Edited by pathtoninja

I adore the Uncharted series, but I only want another if it's Nate and made by Naughty Dog. All those rumors we got post UC4 that some other studio was going to make the games never felt right to me and it was a little disturbing how on board with it people were. 

But I'm also okay if Naughty Dog decided to move on and give us something new. I mean, I expect a Last of Us 3 at some point...but other than that I'd like to see Naughty Dog take a stab at a new IP. 

Another Uncharted game could be very welcome, but I don't think it should feature Drake as the protagonist.  He's had 5 games already, and it will feel like overkill and a lazy cash grab if ND trot him out yet again.

I wouldn't be averse to a new game featuring a younger Sully, or maybe even Charlie Cutter.

1 minute ago, StewartBros said:

Another Uncharted game could be very welcome, but I don't think it should feature Drake as the protagonist.  He's had 5 games already, and it will feel like overkill and a lazy cash grab if ND trot him out yet again.

I wouldn't be averse to a new game featuring a younger Sully, or maybe even Charlie Cutter.

What if they worked more on younger Nates adventures?In his early twenties.Sully is a pretty solid Character too, given there was little hint in the games that he might have had some sort of "business" he tried to work on with a partner.

Sure - the games are always top quality, great spectacles and showpieces for the Sony tech, and polished to within an inch of their lives - who wouldn't want that in their games?

Narrative-wise there isn't really any scope left for Nate - they've filled in virtually every gap in his life at this point, but I would think the obvious path open to them is the Rocky/Creed scenario, where Nate becomes the "Sully" to a new adventurer's "Nate".

I'd certainly be more interested to see what Naughty Dog would do with a new IP (the last time they did that, they knocked it out of the park, with The Last of Us), but that's not to say I'd expect anything short of excellence from a new Uncharted entry, and so of course I'd welcome it.

• Like 1