Unforgettable trophy & Anniversary Mode

thesahinonur

Is it me i am slow or the anniversary events are so hard to beat the target times?

I have the ps4 store digital download with latest update.

I have looked at it on web and other forums majority of people are complaining about the target times which can not be beaten.

I am stuck at 3rd evetn "Fog at Arganil" and the remainders are locked though.

At career mode there are anniversary events sometimes i select them to earn the trophy but I have just managed to complete only 6 of them and i am not sure it counts for the trophy just completing them on career mode.

Some of the anniversary events are very easy to beat, I sometimes beat them with 10 sec penalty. But some of them are not reachable for me. So this makes me think that there maybe an error or something like that, some of them are very easy and some of them ultra hard.

I cannot enjoy the game anymore and imo it is worse than the 9th game.

Edited by thesahinonur

As far as I know and already discussed the campaign anniversary events won’t count. But there should be a glitch on the current version, where you only have to beat the first 4 events. I experience this glitch myself and heard about many others who unlocked it after 4 events.

The 3rd race is pretty tight, but the rest should be doable without too much trouble. 

Unfortunately there is no way around. You have to practice stage 3. Good Luck.

Thanks a lot both. I will try and practice..

I think the trick is half throttling while turning, not letting go the gas and not letting go slow the car. I have to practice that.

finally i got it.

it took me about 80 mins to do it, 7m 11s

i turned on tc, tried not to use gears 1 and 2 a lot.

and dropped to zero deadzone, dropped sensitivity about 6-7 and half way throttle at corners and also memorizing the stage helped a lot.

after that the finland event i changed the setup to deadzone 15 and got it after trying a few times.

Edited by thesahinonur
  • Like 1

• 4 months later...
On 4/12/2022 at 4:27 AM, xIRockyRock said:

As far as I know and already discussed the campaign anniversary events won’t count. But there should be a glitch on the current version, where you only have to beat the first 4 events. I experience this glitch myself and heard about many others who unlocked it after 4 events.

The 3rd race is pretty tight, but the rest should be doable without too much trouble. 

Unfortunately there is no way around. You have to practice stage 3. Good Luck.

I think they counted before an update, I beat it on PS5 on the first version before the time updates. Had to wait for the update to beat it on the PS4. But maybe it was the glitch. I just swear I saw a thing pop up saying I completed 10 while I was in career.... anyway I'm was just checking to see if people were struggling, I have a friend who is stuck. 

• 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 1/4/2023 at 9:45 PM, bdias10 said:

Can anyone confirm to me the events on career counts towards this trophy on 2023?? i have seen mixed statements so i am confused

Same here. I win the first two events in the Annyversary Mode. Then i won other two events in the career but no trophy popped.

The trophy description says "complete" 12 events (i suppose and hope in the career) and not "win"... i hope the trophy will pop after i complete 12 events....

• Like 1

• 11 months later...

i done more than 5 anniversary races and it hasn't popped (3 in rally, 2 in anniversary mode).

if it does pop after doing it in rally i will update this post.

edit: don't bother doing any anniversary race in career, any career anniversary race finish wont count. 4 events in anniversary mode is needed only.

Edited by Lordguwa