Peeping Tom trophy not unlocking

Scuzzy007

I've tried multiple times . How long did it take before it popped ?  I tried peeking into the window for about 10 secs.   I also tried peeking into the top window and the chimney.  Also, tried restarting the game ... also tried shutting  the console off and restarting the game.   And tried completing the level to see if it would pop.    Still no luck.  Any help would be appreciated.

On 4/12/2022 at 1:44 PM, gamercris066 said:

It might be glitched since their are no recent achievers for this month.

You could be right.   I tried deletng my game  and restarting it.   Still no luck.  Argh !!! I was cheated out of a plat !

On 4/14/2022 at 11:23 PM, Scuzzy007 said:

You could be right.   I tried deletng my game  and restarting it.   Still no luck.  Argh !!! I was cheated out of a plat !

Hey. I noticed someone from the site got the trophy a few days ago.

Have you tried anything else or at this specific moment:

Scene 2.

Louis will eventually enter his house to find the key, at this moment and before interacting with the bird, move your head to the side of the house and peek through the window until you get the trophy.

• 2 months later...
On 4/22/2022 at 9:59 PM, NMErickson said:

Hey. I noticed someone from the site got the trophy a few days ago.

Have you tried anything else or at this specific moment:

Scene 2.

Louis will eventually enter his house to find the key, at this moment and before interacting with the bird, move your head to the side of the house and peek through the window until you get the trophy.

Yup, did all that multiple times and it didn't work.   Anyway, I decided to give it another try after two months of not touching the game.  And guess what ? This time the trophy popped !   What I did diffirent this time is that I moved my head forward until I'm way inside the house ... then I looked arond.  And ding !. Got my trophy and a new platinum.   So if anyone's not getting the trophy ... peeking through the window might not be enough...try shoving your head through the window till you're inside the house.

• 9 months later...

A solution to this that may work for others:

Go into the settings and the height adjustment. Totally ignore the speil about lining your eyes up, and instead set the marker about 15% of the way up from the bottom.

This moves the whole landscape up.

I had tried for about 20 minutes from every angle to do this darned trophy, and the first attempt with the landscape raised, looked in the window and straight off it popped.

This actually made the game a lot easier to control as well. (I was playing seated). I originally adjusted the setting during the sunflower seed scattering mission when the hands would just not do what i wanted them to and would not reach areas of the farm. Just raising the entire landscape up to a much higher level made EVERYTHING much easier and sorted out the huge amount of grab/touch issues i had early game.

• Like 1