Scuzzy007

Peeping Tom trophy not unlocking

5 posts in this topic

I've tried multiple times . How long did it take before it popped ?  I tried peeking into the window for about 10 secs.   I also tried peeking into the top window and the chimney.  Also, tried restarting the game ... also tried shutting  the console off and restarting the game.   And tried completing the level to see if it would pop.    Still no luck.  Any help would be appreciated.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It might be glitched since their are no recent achievers for this month.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/12/2022 at 1:44 PM, gamercris066 said:

It might be glitched since their are no recent achievers for this month.

 

You could be right.   I tried deletng my game  and restarting it.   Still no luck.  Argh !!! I was cheated out of a plat !

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/14/2022 at 11:23 PM, Scuzzy007 said:

 

You could be right.   I tried deletng my game  and restarting it.   Still no luck.  Argh !!! I was cheated out of a plat !

 

Hey. I noticed someone from the site got the trophy a few days ago.

 

Have you tried anything else or at this specific moment:

Scene 2.

Louis will eventually enter his house to find the key, at this moment and before interacting with the bird, move your head to the side of the house and peek through the window until you get the trophy.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/22/2022 at 9:59 PM, NMErickson said:

Hey. I noticed someone from the site got the trophy a few days ago.

 

Have you tried anything else or at this specific moment:

Scene 2.

Louis will eventually enter his house to find the key, at this moment and before interacting with the bird, move your head to the side of the house and peek through the window until you get the trophy.

 

Yup, did all that multiple times and it didn't work.   Anyway, I decided to give it another try after two months of not touching the game.  And guess what ? This time the trophy popped !   What I did diffirent this time is that I moved my head forward until I'm way inside the house ... then I looked arond.  And ding !. Got my trophy and a new platinum.   So if anyone's not getting the trophy ... peeking through the window might not be enough...try shoving your head through the window till you're inside the house.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.