Mastery Challenges - Season Two

7 minutes ago, GAZDAN said:

I’ve already completed 6 of the 9 challenges to gold, most of them on the first try. They do seem a lot more lenient with the scoring this time around. I’m yet to even try the last 3. 

I'm not able to download/play right now so can I ask how lenient? Is it just easy where the goals and demands are easy?

Or is it easy because they allow some leeway in terms objectives and enemy count? As in can you miss/kill some enemies wrong and still get gold? For example maybe you missed one headshot or enemy weakspot.

2 minutes ago, BestUsername---- said:

I'm not able to download/play right now so can I ask how lenient? Is it just easy where the goals and demands are easy?

Or is it easy because they allow some leeway in terms objectives and enemy count? As in can you miss/kill some enemies wrong and still get gold? For example maybe you missed one headshot or enemy weakspot.

There is more leeway this time around but not massive amounts.  You can miss a headshot or a weak spot or not set everyone on fire and still achieve gold. The stealth ones are a little tricky but nothing too bad.

• Like 1

For anyone in need, I'll be updating this post with the videos until the DLC guide gets published. I only have completed 2 so far at Saint Guthlac's Point since I had to go to work, but will resume tonight:

SAINT GUTHLAC'S POINT - TRIAL OF THE BEAR

SAINT GUTHLAC POINT - TRIAL OF THE WOLF

SAINT GUTHLAC POINT - TRIAL OF THE RAVEN

Edited by Argandalf
  • Like 3

I completed 6/9 with gold so far there seems be allowed 1 mistake on the bear and wolf ones also one enemy extra on one the raven challenges. It's still pretty tight with the requirements but at least it doesn't have to be flawless.