Getting 3-Stars In Time Trials

Ecthelion91

I have 100% in this game, including DLCs, and honestly, I will agree the last DLC seemed a bit more competitive. Which time trials are you struggling with and what difficulty level are you planning on? Also the vehicle you're driving definitely has an impact for sure, but I think most time trials had a vehicle set for you, which can make things seem harder cos of how each vehicle handles. There aren't any "cheese methods" from what I know though. Regardless, good luck bud.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Ecthelion91 said:

Thanks man. I have only passed a few ones so far. The thing is I can probably do it with repetitive tries but I'm not really enjoying the game anymore and unable to motivate myself to keep playing. 

I hear you, maybe playing something else for a while might help? Then go back to Dirt 5? No reason to feel like you're forcing yourself to play it or anything. (Apologies if my advice sucks lol, I'm only speaking from experience, and won't work for everyone)

• Like 2

• 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 2/3/2023 at 7:59 PM, Ecthelion91 said:

Is it possible to cheat the time trials? I am not really interested with legit completing the game, just want to get over with it but it bothers me to leave two dlc trophies uncompleted.

There really aren't any cheat methods. Just make sure you pick the best cars, and learn the track so you can complete a lap as fast as possible. As an experienced racer i do have to say that some of them indeed took me a few tries, but got them relatively easy. I was however surprised by the increased spike in difficulty.

• 2 weeks later...

Dunno if it helps but I seemed to have played through the entire game with automatic braking enabled (playing on easy - I suck at racing games lol), and only when I realised this and disabled it was I actually able to 3-star any of the time trials.

Might be worth checking as I'm not sure they're possible with it enabled