Which patch is on the physical disc?

8 hours ago, StygianWolf4 said:

Not sure yet as the disc copies aren't released until later this month (unless they get delayed again), but if it's 1.06, then that's gonna hurt.

I just saw the disc on a shelf in a retail store in Sweden, so they're at least released here.

10 minutes ago, StygianWolf4 said:

Ah I'm UK based, so a tad unfortunate for us

Welp, I'm glad I did the platinum before the patch then. 

I've had the physical version since the 7th of April (it came a day early), also in the UK.

Also I know it's already been stated in the thread, but I can doubly confirm the disc comes with patch 1.06. It updated to patch 1.12 (I think) via download.

On 4/13/2022 at 4:08 PM, StygianWolf4 said:

Welp, I'm glad I did the platinum before the patch then. 

As with most games like this and depending on your preference - earning the platinum post dev menu nerf will be more rewarding to some, but to each their own. Also, if they use Charles and revert back to the earlier patches, it can be still be done with the developer menu. So honestly if people can be bothered with the Charles tutorial, then it will be as the game was never patched. 

• 1 year later...
On 4/15/2022 at 5:52 PM, x410xDragon said:

As with most games like this and depending on your preference - earning the platinum post dev menu nerf will be more rewarding to some, but to each their own. Also, if they use Charles and revert back to the earlier patches, it can be still be done with the developer menu. So honestly if people can be bothered with the Charles tutorial, then it will be as the game was never patched. 

if the disc came with the patched version then will this method still work? I'm considering going this route as Im surely going to rage with all the save scumming to get a no hit twin sisters boss fight

1 hour ago, Machinez_BT said:

if the disc came with the patched version then will this method still work? I'm considering going this route as Im surely going to rage with all the save scumming to get a no hit twin sisters boss fight

I have not tested this myself, but as far as I am aware, I cannot confirm or deny this. Sorry bud!