PhazePrime

Which DLC is required for trophies?

3 posts in this topic

This may be a stupid question, but can anyone clarify what DLC is required to 100% this game? It is odd to see that there is only one additional list for Forsaken, but the other DLC's don't have any trophies. Is anything locked behind a paywall that isn't immediately obvious? Or if you own the original disk (or download the free version) and buy Forsaken, you are all set? 

If you want just the trophies, you just need the base game and Forsaken.  Owning the other DLCs will grant access to other activities that will help get your light level up high enough for the grandmaster nightfall, but it's entirely doable with just owning Forsaken.

What he said, I will add though, every season the Grandmaster level increases, if all you have is forsaken, you will be extremely limited to the pinnacle rewards you will need once you reach the hardcap, so I would imagine you would have to dedicate every second of your free time levelling, and if you don’t make it, your back to square one next season.

If you were to buy witch queen, not only is it good, but you’ll have access to much more pinnacles, and those pinnacles are more rewarding, and also access to the new raid which is the only raid offering pinnacle drops throughout, so I’d recommend buying it, but if your willing to spend even more time grinding this out to save money, I salute you lol