Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth (PS4|PS5)

UBaEgbw.jpg

Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth Comes To PlayStation Consoles In September December.

In conjunction with revealing the release dates for Valkyrie Elysium, Square Enix also announced it’s bringing Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth to PlayStation consoles.

Lenneth is the 2006 enhanced PSP port of the first Valkyrie Profile, which first arrived in North America in 2000.

Lenneth came to mobile devices in 2018 but it hasn’t been available on a home console since the original version arrived on PS1. 

Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth comes to PlayStation 5 and PlayStation 4 on September 29, the same day that Valkyrie Elysium launches. It will be sold separately for a yet-to-be-announced price. You can also get it as part of the $74.99 Digital Deluxe Edition of Valkyrie Elysium. 

Many fans of the Valkyrie Profile series were disappointed when the new Valkyrie game was announced as it looked to be a big departure from previous entries in the franchise, but it looks like the PSP port of Valkyrie Profile is coming to PS4 & PS5. 

o1Ac0na.png

Edited by Abby_TheLastofUs
  • Like 2

• 2 months later...

Lenneth also comes with the Valkyrie Elysium Digital Deluxe Edition, for anyone who wasn’t aware. Depending on what they set the price point for Lenneth at, it might even be at a slight discount ($74.99 for Elysium’s DDE vs $59.99 for regular; if Lenneth is going for more than $15, saves a bit… assuming you actually are interested in both, at least.)

• 5 months later...
2 hours ago, Blackmist_FFXI said:

Since this was supposed to come bundled with the Deluxe version of the game, and well didn't.  will we need to pay separate for this?

checking on PSN store, And it still just says "wish list" for me, unfortunately.

When they delayed Lenneth, I got an email informing me that not all parts of my order would be available at launch. It stated that when those items became available, they would be added to my account, and gave me the option to cancel if I preferred to take that route.

That implies that, once it’s officially up on the store, if you bought the Deluxe version (and left it that way, instead of opting to downgrade), you’ll be able to download Lenneth for free.