Mask Connoisseur and Chinese-English Translation

ZekkenAlter

Before I explain everything. I got the game in PS Plus and I'm having trouble since it's in Chinese. I don't understand Chinese at all. Although I can pretty much know how to play the game since I play Warriors games and I already platinumed both Persona 5 and Persona 5 Royal. I know the names of all the Personas although I'm seriously struggling in Skills and Accessories. 

Ok now to my question. First, about the Mask Connoisseur. For example, I already got the requirements to fuse for Seth. I also have the required persona to fuse it. The problem is I can't fuse it. I noticed that I need those personas at a certain level to fuse them. Does that mean I actually need to level up those personas just to fuse those personas that are only acquirable in fusion. I can use the PP's to level them up faster but it's to pricey. Just for Bugbear, One of the required persona is Pixie at level 40. I checked the PP needed to level 40 it and it costs above 400,000 PP. Is there a faster way to acquire this trophy or any methods to level up those personas needed for Fusion. 

And my second question is, Is there actually a Chinese to English translation guide? At least for the Persona Skills and Accessories. I can just actually screenshot the game and use a translator but it's not accurate. If you know anything guys please let me know. Thanks. 

I'm also planning to buy an English version of the game in the future. So I can actually understand the story and enjoy it more... 

Edited by ZekkenAlter