Easy -automated- 500 battles trophy

Nice. Also, you have to choose Nikki as your guide to get initial access to the Shadow Forest. If you pick Pierre or Guile, you'll have to do this after returning to Termina after completing Viper Manor because the path will be blocked.

Edited by MidnightDragon
  • Like 2

So this trophy is cumulative, am i right? Because I just finished the game and I did battle enemies from time to time because of the mini levels you can get before gaining a Summon star (Boss Battle). I just started the game in new game + and got the first extra ending (Developers one) and Of course I'm going for a second whole game because I really love it... I assume I'll get the trophy eventually...

• Like 1

Listen, is good, but overall not necessary at all.

You can go to the middle of El Nido map, that's the Bend of Time and there are infinite battles over there. Smash X, kill all enemies with 2 movements and repeat. Probably less than 2 minutes each battle. Actually, even less than a minute.

It's a hours grind, I'll give you that, but you can totally farm it there more quickly IMO.

• Like 1

what I did was go to the bend of time, turn on auto battle, battle boost, fast forward at least, stand in one of the blue circles to start a fight. Then on PC, load up remote play, normally enter button should be the X input using a keyboard, so use an auto key program, that just spams enter. 

Go to bed, wake up with trophy, or just go afk for abit, doesn't matter.

• Like 1

On 19/4/2022 at 6:46 PM, phoenix_shade said:

Funny story, I had exactly 499 battles won when I started NG+

funny story; I had exactly 497 battles when I decided to automate the process with a program to auto push buttons.

• 1 month later...