Road 96 trophy thoughts

MidnightDragon

On 5/31/2022 at 11:14 PM, II-BurnedSins-II said:

That is true, but for the rest of the game she only complains about things

On 4/15/2022 at 6:45 AM, TwiceOnSundays said:

Really enjoyed my time with it. I liked the characters, apart from Sonya, and how each bit built up to the full story. 

she’s my favorite character so far.  Just the right level of narcissism which I find humorous.  Easy on the eyes too.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Just finished chapter 3 and I’m only at 1/2 of the tapes. Get caught in chapters 1 & 2 and escape in chapter 3. I don’t really know what should I do to trigger Hard Choice trophy, as I got the other mentionned events but the last one didn’t trigger.

I believe the last remaining 3 runs will give me the missing trophies

• 10 months later...

Trophy thoughts: it was a very very easy trophy list.

Game thoughts: Straight away from the intro I thought ooooooh boy this is gonna be good.. and got excited for the ride I was about to embark on. Instantly looked high quality, well shot/made, chill playstyle but deep story vibe, ya know like Life is Strange vibes. It was indeed that.

Later on, it did feel like some segments (or unskippable cutscenes) dragged, but then other segments were excellent. More than making up for it - which is just standard intelligent pacing really. A pretty fine game so well done devs on their second game creation (first being 11-11 Memories retold), strong team skilled at their craft, looking forward to see what they come up with next 👍

Edited by esstee11

• 4 weeks later...

I don’t know how this game works. I am only on my second character so far.

Can the trophy for escaping with 6 different characters be done in NG+? For example I mess up really bad and only get like 4 characters to the border, can you do 2 more in NG+ or all in a single run?

Or do you have infinite teens in a playthrough?

All other trophies seem straight forward.

4 minutes ago, xIRockyRock said:

I don’t know how this game works. I am only on my second character so far.

Can the trophy for escaping with 6 different characters be done in NG+? For example I mess up really bad and only get like 4 characters to the border, can you do 2 more in NG+ or all in a single run?

Or do you have infinite teens in a playthrough?

You don't need to escape once you reach road 96, you merely need to get there, every one of your teens could die there and you'd still get the trophy, and one my first playthrough I had seven teens because one of mine got arrested before getting there. When I played it again on PS4, my playthrough only had 6 teens. So there is room for error.

On 12/20/2023 at 1:03 AM, Breakingthegreen said:

You don't need to escape once you reach road 96, you merely need to get there, every one of your teens could die there and you'd still get the trophy, and one my first playthrough I had seven teens because one of mine got arrested before getting there. When I played it again on PS4, my playthrough only had 6 teens. So there is room for error.

The point you reach the waterfall and you can add a stone right?