Porg challenge reset.

I was going around finishing up the sequel trilogy planets when I noticed that my porg challenge reset on me. I was on Crait (if that matters) and had around 12 of them. I went backto a plant I knew I freed one and it was not there. Anyone else have this problem? And is there a potential I'm like 60% done with the game. 

You're not alone this will be my last achievement and the porgs are invisible for me and I had 19-20 before the reset and the last wouldn't show up where the map had him marked at. I went to sleep and came back to see my challenge reset and I reset my game multiple times and my console and this porg won't show up. Ill try looking on other planets and ill let you know what I find out.

I ended up finding the last droid on the second location for droid spawns in Jakku I found in a YouTube video and I killed it twice and now I have 2/20 droids which is annoying because if I knew all the droid spawns I would have the achievement because I had 19/20. But anyways yeah man I'm gonna wait for an update or something because they wont spawn no matter how many times I reset or go to the 2nd locations. Sucks so bad brother I was going to be the 24th person on PS5 to get 100 percent on this one man. All good though, good luck to any others trying to get the mouse droids!!!