Suggested Level For Meteorite Trophy?

MrTacoNinja

4 minutes ago, MikeCheck-- said:

I cannot even remember the levels at this point lol, sorry to not be of any help. :P

When you played this technical mess of a game did you have constant problems with the pointer?  I won't get into the trillion and one problems plaguing this game other than the one that's causing me an insane amount of grief (especially from a trophy perspective when trying to get the Showman trophy): When not on a mission and standing at the arcade machine the pointer CONSTANTLY disappears, forcing me to have to close the game and restart. Over and over and over again and I'm so fed up with it! Did you have this problem at all? 

31 minutes ago, MrTacoNinja said:

When you played this technical mess of a game did you have constant problems with the pointer?  I won't get into the trillion and one problems plaguing this game other than the one that's causing me an insane amount of grief (especially from a trophy perspective when trying to get the Showman trophy): When not on a mission and standing at the arcade machine the pointer CONSTANTLY disappears, forcing me to have to close the game and restart. Over and over and over again and I'm so fed up with it! Did you have this problem at all? 

I believe I was forced to use DS4 since the aim didn't have left-handed support. Are you using the aim? If so, I cannot assist, but with the DS4 I didn't have any issues that wouldn't be solved by shaking the controller to recenter itself. 

1 hour ago, MikeCheck-- said:

Are you using the aim? 

Indeed I am, my good sir. So you never had an issue with the laser pointer thingie while standing at the arcade machine trying to select missions or whatever else? If I try to recalibrate... it sometimes disappears. I tend to always play my VR games standing. If I bend over for whatever reason (often times to pick up the damn e-cig that keeps dropping out of my pocket) the pointer disappears and I can no longer select anything. The uzi on the arcade machine does move in whatever direction I point it to but the laser pointer disappears and I can no longer select anything. 

On 4/14/2022 at 2:21 PM, MikeCheck-- said:

It could be an aim issue, I'm not too sure honestly! Try switching to DS4 and see if it is better?

Which mission is best for the 500k trophy? I'm almost at 100 stars and I haven't even come close once.