Car Collection

simpgraus

44 minutes ago, Steva24 said:

106 but im stacking credits for the legendary cars and will start buying more after the 3 are in the garage! 

Yep, same here. Currently I've got just 109 cars, only bought the ones that are needed for trophies or that I've REALLY wanted as I've been saving credits to get the three cars needed for the last trophy once it's known for certain which cars those are.

Around 180 at the moment. Basically all the cars won through menus, missions and licences + buying all the cars that came up in the regular used car dealer. I figure since there's less of them eligible for the legendary dealer the rotation should allow them to come back sooner. Also sitting on a pile of cash ready to buy the Jag, Ferrari and Ford for the Legendary cars trophy. Couldn't be arsed to grind the first time the Jag and Ford showed up.

Edited by J_Chmielinski
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, J_Chmielinski said:

Also sitting on a pile of cash ready to buy the Jag, Ferrari and Ford for the Legendary cars trophy. Couldn't be arsed to grind the first time the Jag and Ford showed up.

How much you got saved for these?

Just now, J_Chmielinski said:

35 mil at the moment. I think it was 4.5 mil for the Ford, 12 mil for the Jag and I suspect it's going to be around 15 mil for the Ferrari.

Thanks friend. I'm aiming to save to this amount before the newest update (grinding with the srt tomahawk).

• 3 months later...