Svaladal cursed symbol artifact unregistered post obtaining.

does anybody else have the cursed symbol artifact unregistered after getting it in Dawn of Ragnarok  ? in my map it  shows as if I haven't gotten it , but I did and it didn't register . any worksaround this glitch  ? I have restarted the game , fast travel back and forth between the regular world and this one , turn the internet on and off , and restarted the PS5 all to no avail. Icon still appears in the map and I can't get it because I already did. any infomartion on this topic will be appreciate it. thanks ! ................................................................. update : found the  artifact stone and it registered  , I guess  I hadn't  found it yet. it turns out it was not the in the place marked by the map but rather  near by. this seems to be because the developers intended for the 5 curses to be shot in a particular order so that the last one that gives you the stone is the one marked on the map , however since you can shoot them in any order you find them the last one was probably the third one for me  and thats were the stone was. so not a glitch but quite misleading. I thought I would update for those who run into a similar problem in the future. 

Edited by azthefuture

• 1 year later...