Help us get trophies in private games!

MissShake

I also hate the whole shutdown/new launcher thing, but considering that you could obtain Race wins in the Tip Toe and Slimescraper events and that you could get fast wins and an easy Infallible in Sweet Thiefes, I don't see the need for that to happen.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, KenjiCBZ said:

I also hate the whole shutdown/new launcher thing, but considering that you could obtain Race wins in the Tip Toe and Slimescraper events and that you could get fast wins and an easy Infallible in Sweet Thiefes, I don't see the need for that to happen.

There are no more race events coming up in the time that the launcher is being changed, so that is one reason I think it should happen :)

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, MissShake said:

I got very unlucky and started it like two days before the launcher announcement happened lol

yeah that is pretty unlucky, not sure if you need the 5 wins in a row but they messed up big time and it was well easy to get at one stage, unlucky to miss out on that as well

what trophies do you still need?

Just now, LukeTheGooner said:

yeah that is pretty unlucky, not sure if you need the 5 wins in a row but they messed up big time and it was well easy to get at one stage, unlucky to miss out on that as well

what trophies do you still need?

I just need the 20 races, 500 qualifications, and the emote one. They're extra annoying now lmao

8 minutes ago, MissShake said:

I just need the 20 races, 500 qualifications, and the emote one. They're extra annoying now lmao

not sure if it was ever fixed or not but the seesaw level was really easy to get first place in pretty much anytime you started on the front line, all you had to do was jump onto the first seesaw as normal and instead of jumping onto the next one you just dive through the gap and it would spawn you way infront

I think some videos exist on youtube, I randomly fell through the gap one day and ever since then I got so many first places on that level

found a video of it, was almost what I said :)

Edited by LukeTheGooner
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, LukeTheGooner said:

not sure if it was ever fixed or not but the seesaw level was really easy to get first place in pretty much anytime you started on the front line, all you had to do was jump onto the first seesaw as normal and instead of jumping onto the next one you just dive through the gap and it would spawn you way infront

I think some videos exist on youtube, I randomly fell through the gap one day and ever since then I got so many first places on that level

I'll give it a look sometime, thanks for the tip :)

Edited by MissShake
  • Like 1

Just now, MissShake said:

I'll give it a look sometime, thanks for the tip :)

no worries :) and you could easily emote at the finish line as well when you're so far ahead, it was funny just seeing the see saws infront all untouched and felt cool being 1st place for the whole level

sometimes you get a couple of people with you but it's still easy to beat them

The support also told me that they would delete the first list at the same time or just after deleting the old launcher :

Hello

Thank you for your reply. From the knowledge I have we will be retiring the old trophy list either alongside or shortly after the old launcher is removed. We'll be working alongside Sony to achieve this as many players have voiced they do not wish to see an incomplete list that cannot be changed. I understand you have concerns and promise we'll do our best to remove the list and don't foresee any issues.

If there is anything else that we can assist you with feel free to reach out to us again.

Have a nice day!

Pawel

Fall Guys Player Support

1 minute ago, buenoofspain said:

The support also told me that they would delete the first list at the same time or just after deleting the old launcher

If you look at the thread where you also posted this same message, it’s already being discussed, along with all the doubt that they even have the capability to do that. 

• Like 2

It’s worth a try but these developers in the past have shown that they don’t care about trophies.  There was an interview when the game first came out where they said they put the Infallible trophy in expecting it to be so difficult that no one would probably get it.  They would rather troll trophy hunters than make a sensible list.

• Like 2