This Game is Awesome

SitusKiss

I didn't know how much I was really going to like the whole cross of InFamous and Vampires to be honest. I'm really glad I gave it a chance though!

I wish they would make an full retail game dedicated to this type of story line. I loved the integration of powers (especially being able to fly as a swarm of bats)! The trophy list was pretty easy and the story was great. I didn't rush at all and it only took me about 3.5 hours.

Anybody else have thoughts (good or bad) to add?

For a brief moment I considered giving this a shot, since I wouldn't mind giving the inFamous games a try but don't really want to dedicate myself to a new series... especially another open-world one... at this point.

How much is it, $9.99? I presume no platinum either? Maybe someday... I hear good things at least. :P

• 4 months later...

This game is really awesome. I finished it in 4 hours. but those 4 hours were worth it. it was also worth of the money. The graphics are amazing. everything else is just awesome! I recommend!

Note: you can play with the motion controller too (you need to have a navigation controller with it)

*sigh* I really do need to play this game. I heard it is the best PSN game ever. I flat out loved my platinum journey for Infamous 2, but I need to finish up Infamous 1 before I get to the Festival of Blood. Knowing myself, I will probably deviate! lol :D

• 2 months later...

I have this, but I plan on playing inFamous 2 first before I get round to this. I know I don't really need to, but that's what I want to do :P. I just like playing things in order, I guess.

Same I want to platinum Infamous 1 then 2 then play this

• 4 weeks later...

Same I want to platinum Infamous 1 then 2 then play this

Haha, I am sooo going backwards. I started at Infamous 2 and then had soooo much fun that I felt like playing the first one, and I have majorly procrastinated on I1. Now I am feeling like playing Festival of Blood to get myself back into the world and back into playing Infamous 1. Silly huh?

• 2 years later...

Finally got around to playing this game, its a lot better than I expected, love the ability to fly around as bats. I'm about halfway, taking it slow should be done tommorow. ;)

Totally forgot that this game exists, thanks for your push, obviously will get this game now asap  :lol:

Edited by playstar99
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Just started this game...cant believe its been 7yrs! Like all other Infamous games, I am just loving it and having a lot of fun. No platinum though but oh wells. 

6 minutes ago, ERGOPROXY-DECAY said:

Just started this game...cant believe its been 7yrs! Like all other Infamous games, I am just loving it and having a lot of fun. No platinum though but oh wells. 

It has my favorite movement power in the series.

Ah what a fun game. Wish we got a remaster of the inFamous games including this, because I'd love to play them again while getting trophies [as long as inFamous 1 gets shard tracking post game :p]

• Like 1

@Elvick_ Omg a remasters of the old Infamous games would be awesome. But I rather they focus first on " Ghost of Tsushima ". If the game has everything similar to their Infamous series it be heavenly.

10 hours ago, ERGOPROXY-DECAY said:

@Elvick_ Omg a remasters of the old Infamous games would be awesome. But I rather they focus first on " Ghost of Tsushima ". If the game has everything similar to their Infamous series it be heavenly.

Bluepoint or someone else can handle a remaster though.

• Like 1

• 3 years later...

I really enjoyed the game.  I think it was fairly easy yet the storyline was really done well.  Loved the ending and the side stories along the way.  Really cool concept of what happens to Cole.  First game I've played in awhile while however short that had a captivating story.  It was fun.

• 1 month later...

This game was awesome. The graphics are great. The combination of inFamous powers with new vampire powers is great. The only downside is that the history is extremely short. It definitely had potential to be a longer game.

I suppose this game is among the best PSN games because it re-uses the maps, characters and many stuff from the retail inFamous games. This considerably saves costs and they were able to deliver a cheap PSN game but with the quality of a full retail game. 

• 2 years later...