Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bmj14772

This Game is Awesome

21 posts in this topic

I didn't know how much I was really going to like the whole cross of InFamous and Vampires to be honest. I'm really glad I gave it a chance though!

I wish they would make an full retail game dedicated to this type of story line. I loved the integration of powers (especially being able to fly as a swarm of bats)! The trophy list was pretty easy and the story was great. I didn't rush at all and it only took me about 3.5 hours.

Anybody else have thoughts (good or bad) to add?

For a brief moment I considered giving this a shot, since I wouldn't mind giving the inFamous games a try but don't really want to dedicate myself to a new series... especially another open-world one... at this point.

How much is it, $9.99? I presume no platinum either? Maybe someday... I hear good things at least. :P

I am not a huge fan of Infamous but with that being said I really enjoyed this. It controls very well, good story line, not frustrating. Good game for the $10.

so, is this add-on content or a whole new game? I have seen it but thought it was a DLC pack for inFAMOUS 2

This game is really awesome. I finished it in 4 hours. but those 4 hours were worth it. it was also worth of the money. The graphics are amazing. everything else is just awesome! I recommend!

Note: you can play with the motion controller too (you need to have a navigation controller with it)

Still downloading this game, it will be another 2-3 weeks before I can finish downloading this.

*sigh* I really do need to play this game. I heard it is the best PSN game ever. I flat out loved my platinum journey for Infamous 2, but I need to finish up Infamous 1 before I get to the Festival of Blood. Knowing myself, I will probably deviate! lol :D

It is brilliant, if you're an Infamous fan of course. My only problem with it was the length, I do really dislike short games :(

It is brilliant, if you're an Infamous fan of course. My only problem with it was the length, I do really dislike short games :(

This is exactly why they should make a full game that is of this style IMO. Why stop at a DLC?

I have this, but I plan on playing inFamous 2 first before I get round to this. I know I don't really need to, but that's what I want to do :P. I just like playing things in order, I guess.

I have this, but I plan on playing inFamous 2 first before I get round to this. I know I don't really need to, but that's what I want to do :P. I just like playing things in order, I guess.

Same I want to platinum Infamous 1 then 2 then play this

Same I want to platinum Infamous 1 then 2 then play this

Haha, I am sooo going backwards. I started at Infamous 2 and then had soooo much fun that I felt like playing the first one, and I have majorly procrastinated on I1. Now I am feeling like playing Festival of Blood to get myself back into the world and back into playing Infamous 1. Silly huh?

Finally got around to playing this game, its a lot better than I expected, love the ability to fly around as bats. I'm about halfway, taking it slow should be done tommorow. ;)

Finally got around to playing this game, its a lot better than I expected, love the ability to fly around as bats. I'm about halfway, taking it slow should be done tommorow. ;)

Totally forgot that this game exists, thanks for your push, obviously will get this game now asap  :lol:

Edited by playstar99

Totally forgot that this game exists, thanks for your push, obviously will get this game now asap  :lol:

Get it now! It's only 3,50 right now! I'm getting it too tonight  xD

Just started this game...cant believe its been 7yrs! Like all other Infamous games, I am just loving it and having a lot of fun. No platinum though but oh wells. 

6 minutes ago, ERGOPROXY-DECAY said:

Just started this game...cant believe its been 7yrs! Like all other Infamous games, I am just loving it and having a lot of fun. No platinum though but oh wells. 

It has my favorite movement power in the series.

Ah what a fun game. Wish we got a remaster of the inFamous games including this, because I'd love to play them again while getting trophies [as long as inFamous 1 gets shard tracking post game :p]

@Elvick_ Omg a remasters of the old Infamous games would be awesome. But I rather they focus first on " Ghost of Tsushima ". If the game has everything similar to their Infamous series it be heavenly.

10 hours ago, ERGOPROXY-DECAY said:

@Elvick_ Omg a remasters of the old Infamous games would be awesome. But I rather they focus first on " Ghost of Tsushima ". If the game has everything similar to their Infamous series it be heavenly.

Bluepoint or someone else can handle a remaster though.