Aerith challenges

Can someone help me out.. 

Through my first chapter 9 playthrough after beating the house, i have got only 3 challenges open for me to play and only one with aerith... 

And every guide and video in internet say that i need to finish all aerith challenges before i continue because i will loose her as a party member... 

Am i missing something.. 

Thanks 

42 minutes ago, Anasthesaint said:

Can someone help me out.. 

Through my first chapter 9 playthrough after beating the house, i have got only 3 challenges open for me to play and only one with aerith... 

And every guide and video in internet say that i need to finish all aerith challenges before i continue because i will loose her as a party member... 

Am i missing something.. 

Thanks 

That's right, the rest unlock when you finish the game iirc!! Just means you must come back later, but you will be anyway 

If those guides say you they are all unlocked first time, then they are incorrect.

Though if they just say finish all Aeriths challenges at that point, then they are technically correct as that could just mean whatever challenges are available at that point?!

1 hour ago, Anasthesaint said:

Thanks for answering.. 

It said when i come back in chapter 14 aerith will not be available... So i can't play her challenges then.. 

So maybe i need to replay chapter 9 again after i finish the story? 

Yes, that's the idea.

It's the same for a ton of trophies, you are supposed to replay all chapters on Hard for a trophy anyway.