Bragging Rights WTF?!

jrod2510

What's the deal with Bragging Rights?  I see that people are achieving the trophy but I've won three SB's in the league started online and this trophy has not popped.  The first one I simmed all the way through the SB game itself forgetting to play at least the last series (as was the norm in previous games.)  However, in the last 2 SB wins, I've played the entire 4th quarter of each game, still no trophy?  So whats the deal?  Whats the procedure go get this trophy this time around?

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
El 5/1/2022 a las 6:57, jrod2510 dijo:

Decepcionante, nadie de la comunidad respondió a esto en el transcurso de 2 semanas para ayudarme a mí ya los demás. Independientemente, me enteré del punto de parada de guardado después de ganar el SB sin avanzar la semana. Entonces, después de 3 victorias de SB y ningún derecho a fanfarronear, hice lo siguiente: 

~ (como de costumbre) jugar SB (inicio, simulación hasta el cuarto y luego jugar el cuarto por diversión), terminar el juego, volver al menú Franquicia

~ * NO avance la semana * más allá de la semana SB fuera de temporada

~ cerrar/guardar franquicia y volver al menú principal

~ cerrar la aplicación Madden 22 en el panel de PS

~ recargar Madden 22 / franquicia

~ una vez de vuelta en el menú Franquicia, Bragging Rights apareció inmediatamente

He visto informes de personas que dicen "tardó 30 minutos", "tardó horas", "no apareció y aún no ha aparecido". Mi intento tardó menos de 2 minutos en salir y volver a cargar con éxito.

Si probó este método y aún no aparece, ¿ha jugado Play Now SB? ¿Estás en una franquicia en la nube? La respuesta a ambas preguntas debe ser "sí".

Thanks a lot bro ????

I just did this on PS4 and it popped fine.

On PS5, it and Head-to-Head would not pop.  I replayed a couple of times to no avail.  Eventually, after dashboarding a couple of times, I loaded back up the save and Head-to-Head popped.  

Same issue with Bragging Rights.  I left the save immediately after the Super Bowl win and reloaded periodically.  Eventually, it popped but it definitely took awhile (a couple of hours) and multiple times closing the app.  Buggy.  

Mine was a cloud save.  At some point between getting Head-to-Head to pop and not getting Bragging Rights to pop, I did the Play Now SB for Already in Progress.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...