I need someone to play Demon's Souls with me.

Woop952

So when I say I need someone to play with me I really mean i need someone to give me stuff (pure bladestone and pure moonlightstoone) I can help you with Dark Souls if you need the trophy weapons and stuff.

And can someone please tell me how to link my trophy card in these posts so I know in the future.

Can't help you with Demon Souls but it would probably be best to set up a gaming session here https://psnprofiles.com/gaming-sessions Make sure your timezone settings are correct on your PSNP profile. For the signature, sync your trophies through the site, click "get__________trophy card," copy the BBCode, click fourms, then on your name in the upper right corner and go to my settings. You should see it say signature on the left hand side. Click there and paste the BBCode in the box and save. 

Edited by skateak

So when I say I need someone to play with me I really mean i need someone to give me stuff (pure bladestone and pure moonlightstoone) I can help you with Dark Souls if you need the trophy weapons and stuff.

And can someone please tell me how to link my trophy card in these posts so I know in the future.

As said, Gaming Sessions are a great feature here and if you ever want to boost a game the first thing you should do is set up a gaming session. 

As to your second question, I think you can learn a few things from this thread.  B)

https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/8202-new-forum-members-please-read/

Parker