Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
R_vNistelrooy

Best and Easiest Way to Get "The Wall" Trophy

7 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Many players have troubles in getting "The Wall" trophy which requires non-GK block 5 times in one match. A block is an action by pressing X, NOT HOLDING X. Many guides/video do not really help or are unclear. I recorded a video to show how I did it with freekicks and literally the wall:

1. Use two controllers, 2P make fouls within 30m (DON'T TACKLE WITH YOUR DESIGNATED BLOCKER to avoid being sent off, see #2)

2. 1P moves one defender (BETTER TO BE THE SAME DEFENDER, not mentioned in trophy description, but no harm) near the wall; 2P lines up the ball with that defender

3. 2P pulls down L3 with minimal force to shoot, resulting in a weak ground ball

4. Right after shooting, 1P smashes X (PS5, i.e. the pass / chase button) to block

5. If it is successful, the defender will crouch a bit and cross the leg.

6. Completed even before half-time of a 5-min game!

Thank you HedleyNEUK for suggesting that it may need to be the same player to block 5 times.

Hope it helps. Thank you.

Edited by R_vNistelrooy
Better suggestion for the steps

Thank you. great suggestion! I will try this method tomorrow. Looks to be way easier than getting blocks in open play

20 hours ago, TheGrindMaster said:

Thank you. great suggestion! I will try this method tomorrow. Looks to be way easier than getting blocks in open play

Sincerely hope this helps.

Posted (edited)

I followed this to the letter, so easy to set up and complete the actions but 8 blocks by half time and no trophy :(

Good advice but not popping trophy for me

Edited by HedleyNEUK

tried again tonight, made sure to use the same player for all 5 blocks (and not get him sent off doing freekicks) and it worked fine

14 hours ago, HedleyNEUK said:

tried again tonight, made sure to use the same player for all 5 blocks (and not get him sent off doing freekicks) and it worked fine

Thanks for the heads-up. You may be right that it may need to be the same players although the trophy description did not mention that. Glad this eventually helps. I have edited the video description and this post for clarity.