Faction Wars Teams for MFP Farm

IchKummAusmOsten

MFP is kind of irrelevant really, just go for the quickest wins possible. My team is 3 bronze women and ruby Asuka, start with one of the bronze women as the AI team will start with a bronze/silver character, they have a much weaker team if you pick 3 bronze. Then I instantly tag Asuka in, just keep light attacking until I have a finisher and the opponent is red arms/torso at the same time, then its an easy win. 40-60 seconds per match at most. People seem to do it a lot quicker as well, but this is just easy for me lol

54 minutes ago, IchKummAusmOsten said:

i know. i can win a match in 10 seconds, but you have wait about 2 minutes,until you can start the next match. i have over 700 wins in faction wars 1f648.png and all the diamonds from the token market. 

Damn dude, you must really love that game mode. Lol I personally don't think there's any reason to farm MFP. I only ever used mine on contracts and still have about 350k left over after platinuming. If you've put in so much work and already have all the diamonds, there's really no reason to farm MFP at the moment because you can't really buy better cards than what you have right now. Unless you are collecting just for collectors sake. 

If so doing quick matches in faction wars or in the weekly tower would probably be best. Even with the error not letting you play another match after winning quickly. 

• Like 1