save Corruption

Blackmist_FFXI

So, I thought I would get back into this game, 3 years later, hoping some patches would have fixed a bunch of the glitched trophy's, but I would have to assume, somewhere along the line, one of the patches made the save files un-readable? - as both my cloud and original save are both dead.

anyone else have this issue ? -- kind of sucks as i felt like i was rather far into the game, even thou most the missions didn't work for me

2 hours ago, Blackmist_FFXI said:

So, I thought I would get back into this game, 3 years later, hoping some patches would have fixed a bunch of the glitched trophy's, but I would have to assume, somewhere along the line, one of the patches made the save files un-readable? - as both my cloud and original save are both dead.

anyone else have this issue ? -- kind of sucks as i felt like i was rather far into the game, even thou most the missions didn't work for me

yeah the game has a lot of problems all the time it is kind of why I stopped with the game. I had always backed up my save and yeah I still got mine but it always breaks after awhile so I just stopped.

The game is still fun, going off 3 year old memory it looks and feels alot better, I could actually kill the ticks in the 1st bunker, they were not immortal or invisible, and there's actually Foe's in the bunkers lol  -- Luckly the trophy's that never popped for me, are popping now - thou i had to start over.

Found it interesting that they added "weekly missions"