Game keeps crashing at random times (ps5)

hiya

I am currently playing the game and in the process of trying to go for the platinum, unfortunately the game keeps crashing at random times, I have also deleted my previous save files and even re installed the game, unfortunately with no proper success, I was wondering is there any true work-around to the game crashes? I do know the game gives me a notification when ever i go on it similar to the wording as: "this game has issues when playing on ps5" as it a ps4 version of the game. The most usual crashes are when I first boot up the main menu and press "continue" it just immediately crashes and sometimes it has happened multiple times in a row when loading the game, or sometimes I'm in the middle of a mission and it just crashes like every few missions or side missions I do.

• 1 year later...
54 minutes ago, Martain2 said:

Does this game have any issues with crashing on the PS4?

I think so, but I would like to think to a lesser degree than if you were to play it on the PS5. When I played this game on my PS5 I encountered so many crashes that at one point it wouldn't even let me continue the game from the title screen. Good thing I backed up my saves. If you are going to play it, PS4 or PS5, I suggest making frequent save backups to the PS+ cloud or USB drive.  

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
On 4/16/2022 at 6:39 PM, Lurker-I said:

hiya

I am currently playing the game and in the process of trying to go for the platinum, unfortunately the game keeps crashing at random times, I have also deleted my previous save files and even re installed the game, unfortunately with no proper success, I was wondering is there any true work-around to the game crashes? I do know the game gives me a notification when ever i go on it similar to the wording as: "this game has issues when playing on ps5" as it a ps4 version of the game. The most usual crashes are when I first boot up the main menu and press "continue" it just immediately crashes and sometimes it has happened multiple times in a row when loading the game, or sometimes I'm in the middle of a mission and it just crashes like every few missions or side missions I do.

everytime i start a new game i cant just pla it... it sucks for me this

• Like 1