Will this game ever become free?

If you have an EU + account i doubt it. If you have a US account, maybe. This is pure speculation but the reason I say I doubt to EU+ is because when the game released in August 2012  it took another reason 5 weeks before it even showed up on the EU store. As far as I know there was no explanation for it. 

There's always the possibility of a game going free, but there's absolutely no way of knowing. If you want the game, you should just buy it. That way, you'll have it forever. PS+ games go away if your sub lapses, and it's likely all your PS+ games will go away once they take PSN down for PS3 anyway. It's always better to buy the games you really want to play.

from what i noticed usually the games that eventually go free are mostly best sellers so i think it really depends on the consumer sales overall if u like it so much u should just buy it or rent it from gamefly that way if its not what u really want u can always return it

Edited by BadBoyTron

If you have an EU + account i doubt it. If you have a US account, maybe. This is pure speculation but the reason I say I doubt to EU+ is because when the game released in August 2012  it took another reason 5 weeks before it even showed up on the EU store. As far as I know there was no explanation for it. 

It's still not on the EU store actually...

There's always a possibility but you have to do some mathematical equations, how many games are out there and how many games go free for PS+ every month? Every game can be free so the chances are minimal for each, you just gotta go for it or wait until it goes free (which can take years).

I can't see why not but it is kinda late for an online only game imo, saying that I think it would be kinda cool if psn+ sort of made an online pool and/or voting on psn store with multiple options of games for the the next month, if that's too steamy maybe holidays only? 

Edited by Ellen Page