So Do I Have The Anniversary Edition (PS5)?

BigPete7978

I purchased the Skyrim PS4 Special Edition many years ago digitally on the PS Store. So naturally when I got my PS5 I got the upgraded game. That being said, when I go to the PS Store it shows an Anniversary Upgrade but listed as PS4. Do I have the Anniversary Edition for the PS5? When I started a new game earlier today and earned the Unbound trophy it offered for me to start in "Survival Mode". Just don't want to spend money if I don't have to, especially considering what is listed in the store to purchase says PS4, and not PS4/PS5.

2 hours ago, BigPete7978 said:

Vampire house?! Oh I can't wait. 

Yeah you get a letter for a dinner invite events happen you inherit the house it's inside a mountain cave it very gothic pretty big very nice lol. You get alot of new houses with the mod additions even a sewer house next to the thieves guild. Also alot of the houses have secret walls or trap doors built in that house rooms to display your armour and weapons and such so check walls and floors for secrets lol

• Like 1

On 17.4.2022 at 1:49 AM, BigPete7978 said:

I purchased the Skyrim PS4 Special Edition many years ago digitally on the PS Store. So naturally when I got my PS5 I got the upgraded game. That being said, when I go to the PS Store it shows an Anniversary Upgrade but listed as PS4. Do I have the Anniversary Edition for the PS5? When I started a new game earlier today and earned the Unbound trophy it offered for me to start in "Survival Mode". Just don't want to spend money if I don't have to, especially considering what is listed in the store to purchase says PS4, and not PS4/PS5.

It is not included if you have only the special Edition. However, all the dlcs are included in the special edition already. You just gain access to the creation club.

I wonder if you still have to pay for credits to buy Content from the Creation Club. Would be pretty outrageous to let people pay just for the privilege to spend even more money. 

1 hour ago, Leo3572 said:

It is not included if you have only the special Edition. However, all the dlcs are included in the special edition already. You just gain access to the creation club.

I wonder if you still have to pay for credits to buy Content from the Creation Club. Would be pretty outrageous to let people pay just for the privilege to spend even more money. 

I'm not 100% sure but everything was included on mine didn't see any I needed to purchase dunno if there's some I missed or if it's just a set amount with no more coming