3-5 Star Wanted made me rage (GTA Online)

SaffronBun82

3 hours ago, SaffronBun82 said:

I'm having trouble losing the cops with the 3-5 Star wanted while I was going for the trophy for holding up all of the 20 stores. Cops kept killing me and lost some of the money. >:(

You don't have to do it in one run, it's ok if you die, and the money is not worth raging over, because eventually, you'll unlock the Kosatka which will allow you to do the Cayo heist solo, which is ~1,000,000 every 45 minutes.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, HansPatat050 said:

You don't need to do it all in one go without dying.

To add to this: You don't even have to do them all in one session. You could do 1 store each month if you would like to, as long as you have robbed each of the 20 stores in the end. When you have robbed a store it will show a checkmark on the pictogram on the map and as soon as all stores have that checkmark you should get the trophy!

Once you take the money from the cashier or kill him and get the money, it counts as a store robbery for your stats. You can kill yourself if you have trouble losing your wanted level or just simply go to creator, then create an invite only to continue if you don’t want to see your character die or fail anything. By the way I suggest you setting your spawn location before going with this way.

Edited by Denizcankaya97
  • Like 2