Re op raccoon city xp glitch to unlock all weapons and character abillites?

So I have been following the guide on here to get most of the things I needed done but I keep finding this xp glitch exploit or whatever it is to not work like when I use my xp to get like 2 guns that cost a lot and then come out by pressing the xmb button and then when I reboot the game the guns are still locked and same goes for abilities can someone help me out here to understand what am doing wrong and or tell me if there is any better way as at this point I think I might just do what a friend said and grind for crimson heads on the last level and then back my save up and buy all the skills for all characters level them all up and then redownload my save to the system and then buy all the guns in the game and go from there as this is annoying. Does not help that the second to last level is kicking my head in with the damn tyrants. I can't seem to S+ rank the levels I want with the guns I got as the light machine gun and or riot shotgun seems to be a bad pick for tyrants

The idea of this glitch is that you save your xp to buy all the unlocked weapons and/or skills in bulk to unlock the trophies faster. You don't get to permanently keep them yet its just to pop the trophies earlier then spend your xp for the weapons/skills that you need especially if you are going for the S+ rank in professional. Be sure to back up you data before doing this.

Here the exact advice from the trophy guide 

• "A Credits exploit can be abused to earn Silver Epic Standards and Silver Quite The Collection (along with all related trophies) faster. It is recommended that you do not spend much or any Credits at all while playing the game, until you have accumulated at least 253,000 Credits. Once you have 253,000 Credits, you can start purchasing all of your missing weapons. After you have purchased all of your missing weapons, press the PlayStation button in the middle of the controller and quit the game while remaining in the loadouts menu. This avoids the game from saving your progress, so you should still have 253,000 Credits after reloading the game. Repeat the same process again for missed abilities. Quit the game once again after this process, as you will need to strategically spend your Credits for S+ Rank efficiency. For all of the information you need to earn all seven S+ Ranks, including recommended loadouts, abilities, and characters for each mission, refer to Gold Great Success."

Riot shotgun is overall best gun to use in S+ professional for me. It's probably the main gun I use along with Samurai Edge pistol and changing to a sniper gun if available on for the last stage. Use Lupo and her Super Soldier ability with Riot Shotgun and aim at the head of Tyrants. I didn't have any problems with 2 tyrants on Professional with this strategy.

• Like 1

This is the same basic save-scum exploit that works on hundreds of games. Save lots of resources, back up your save file, use those resources to purchase/upgrade towards a trophy, then reload your save file and continue towards the next trophy you need without actually spending the credits.

11 hours ago, nooitzben said:

The idea of this glitch is that you save your xp to buy all the unlocked weapons and/or skills in bulk to unlock the trophies faster. You don't get to permanently keep them yet its just to pop the trophies earlier then spend your xp for the weapons/skills that you need especially if you are going for the S+ rank in professional. Be sure to back up you data before doing this.

Here the exact advice from the trophy guide 

• "A Credits exploit can be abused to earn Silver Epic Standards and Silver Quite The Collection (along with all related trophies) faster. It is recommended that you do not spend much or any Credits at all while playing the game, until you have accumulated at least 253,000 Credits. Once you have 253,000 Credits, you can start purchasing all of your missing weapons. After you have purchased all of your missing weapons, press the PlayStation button in the middle of the controller and quit the game while remaining in the loadouts menu. This avoids the game from saving your progress, so you should still have 253,000 Credits after reloading the game. Repeat the same process again for missed abilities. Quit the game once again after this process, as you will need to strategically spend your Credits for S+ Rank efficiency. For all of the information you need to earn all seven S+ Ranks, including recommended loadouts, abilities, and characters for each mission, refer to Gold Great Success."

Riot shotgun is overall best gun to use in S+ professional for me. It's probably the main gun I use along with Samurai Edge pistol and changing to a sniper gun if available on for the last stage. Use Lupo and her Super Soldier ability with Riot Shotgun and aim at the head of Tyrants. I didn't have any problems with 2 tyrants on Professional with this strategy.

that is the problem with the guide it says in that very post you posted that you can keep the xp when you quit, I thought it would once I got all the skills to keep all the xp I had gotten but it didn't it only kept abit of it I had when I was buying the last upgrades and skills on the last character. it didn't help too much but I kept some of the xp. either I might of messed it up or what I don't know.

I used the riot shotgun for most of the game for the S plus ranks but the final level I just changed it from that to the sniper I had and even tried the hammer assult rifle I had to see if it does the dmg I need and yeah only the sniper helped. for clearing out the spec ops at the gate. And yeah I found out from my friend that Lupo was the must use character for dealing with tyrants and basically everything fast.