Games that you can play on your phone and get the trophies on your playstation

Salamandxrs

Knack had an app that let you earn in-game items, but that got shut down years ago. 

There have been other PS IP games on mobile (Sackboy, Fat Princess), but none that I knew of  that earned trophies. 

I’ve been playing Disgaea RPG on my phone for the last year and think it would be cool to make progress on things in Disgaea 5/6 by playing the game. 

6 minutes ago, ZOLANTON said:

Genshin Impact if you connect your PSN to a Hoyoverse account.

I think they already had that one, since the first sentence of the post reads:

i wanted to know if there are some game Like Genshin impact that you can play on the phone and synchronise on your playstation to get the trophies ?

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
22 hours ago, Scalith_ said:

KartRider: Drift is coming out tomorrow and should support this. It's releasing on Mobile/PC/PlayStation/Xbox and I believe supports cross play/progression.

Just a follow up to this, It seems like the Playstation and Xbox releases are coming at "a later date".

☹️

• 8 months later...

There aren't many games who can do this because of Playstation being a closed network. The only reason Genshin has crossplay with PSN is because they did a collab with Horizon Zero Dawn releasing Alloy as a playable character. So if companies want crossplay on psn they either have to pay or do collabs with PS ip's and most companies dont have the budget to do that

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/29/2023 at 5:55 PM, Salamandxrs said:

Just a little update to say that honkai star rail will have the crossplay and trophy autopop

I'm patiently waiting for hsr on PS4, I'm not a cool kid who has a PS5 sadly and I don't have a laptop yet 😔 the game cooks my phone, so I've been unable to play.

• Like 1