HTS2 in 2022

Patrickosan

Hey there all. 

This game is on a big discount and I'm wondering if its worth a try? I see płat is ultra rare but I don't see any hard trophies, why is that? I saw there are many XP glitches and duplicate methods so I assume you can cut some grinding time, right? 

Also, are there online trophies that will make platinum unobtainable when they will turn severs off? 

This game gets regular discounts and I think it's definitely worth picking up.

Nothing in the game is overly difficult, there's just a lot of content and it can be a bit grindy.

You can get someone with every item in the game to drop you stuff, then (if you have an online camp in addition to your offline camp), you can infinitely duplicate stuff yourself. This function will eventually be unusable when the servers go offline, but luckily there's only one trophy for joining a public camp online (the other multiplayer specific trophies can be done in local co-op).

As for the XP stuff, unlocking all the skills (Stamina, Weapon, Survival, etc) can be time consuming if you're not using the backup exploit. Basically, you earn enough XP to unlock one of the Skill trophies, backup your save, pop the trophy and then reload to keep your XP and put it toward the next upgrade.

There's tons of other information in this forum, but if you have any specific questions, feel free to ask me and I'll try to help.

Edited by Helyx
there actually IS one online-only trophy
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Patrickosan said:

I see there is a trophy for joining a public camp. Is this online related or can be done solo? 

OOPS!

I'm pretty sure that trophy does require being online and joining a public multiplayer camp.