Three characters of the same class or three different characters?

Pottercito_

Hi there! Maybe I am wasting my time but yesterday and today I created two extta Titan chatacters to speed up my level. However, what is bettet? 3 of the same class? Or three different characters? Currently I am level 1548 + 12 bonification = 1560. Is there any hope for me during the following 5 weeks? I am free to play

It depends on your playstyle, I guess.

Do you intend to primarily play one character for the most part or do you intend to invest in a little variety sometime down the line?

Funneling drops from your two new titans will certainly speed things up, but you can't use that method to level up the other two classes as armor is exclusive.

10 hours ago, Apollo said:

It depends on your playstyle, I guess.

Do you intend to primarily play one character for the most part or do you intend to invest in a little variety sometime down the line?

Funneling drops from your two new titans will certainly speed things up, but you can't use that method to level up the other two classes as armor is exclusive.

I mean to speed up leveling procesd, however, I read Bungie nerf it. Idk. 

1 hour ago, Pottercito_ said:

I mean to speed up leveling procesd, however, I read Bungie nerf it. Idk. 

They patched it in Year 1. Theres no benefit  to having 2 of the same class.  It won't speed up leveling because you can only get Powerful and Pinnacle drops once per class per week. The Titan #2 won't get the pinnacle/powerful reward if you already did it on Titan #1. Its better to have 1 of each class to have access to all the powerful/pinnacles sources on each class for faster leveling 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Kuzigari_ said:

They patched it in Year 1. Theres no benefit  to having 2 of the same class.  It won't speed up leveling because you can only get Powerful and Pinnacle drops once per class per week. The Titan #2 won't get the pinnacle/powerful reward if you already did it on Titan #1. Its better to have 1 of each class to have access to all the powerful/pinnacles sources on each class for faster leveling 

Thank you so much.