New DLC "A Cause to Daikon For"

mad8vad

• 2 weeks later...

Release more dlc packs and soon even a platinum user will be on Rank C lol

https://psnprofiles.com/boeda123 3rd DLC pack will put a platinum achiever on Rank B

that's dirty from Vanillaware and not aceptable.

That's not how dlc trophies affect rank on this site, an Uncharted 3 platinum achiever (55 out of 105 trophies) has an A rank so dlc trophies would not decrease the rank to B or C

That's not how dlc trophies affect rank on this site, an Uncharted 3 platinum achiever (55 out of 105 trophies) has an A rank so dlc trophies would not decrease the rank to B or C

Sony is aware how annoying this can be to some, reason why they made a hidden feature lol

Edited by Nelson_Otaku

hmmm.. I've read in a thread here (https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/8448-platinum-rank-b/) that there is a possibility that the grade will decrease...see Walking Dead for PS3:

TWD_zps0f2b26b4.png

I think in summary:

if the game's DLC is downloaded and completed by large amount of people that already platted the game, the ones that hasn't got the DLC will get a grace B even they have platted the game

anyways...

I really don't get why people cares with the grades... what is important (IMO) is I have played and enjoyed the game ;)

• 2 weeks later...

nice.. I hope the release of the patch for US to fix problem with trophies will be release as well next week *cross fingers*

Note:just checked, patch is already available and finally got the 2 trophies ^_^

Edited by jeieem

Enough to say i have a ton of trophies left when i didn't purchase the crap of it,

lol Vanillaware give me a break seriously, sometimes i feel like smashing the game against the wall lol.

Are you serious?  I hate it when DLCs don't have trophies.  I didn't even buy the Need for Speed DLC because of this and I think that Assassin's Creed not having trophies on the second multiplayer DLC is cause to get a refund on the season pass.

Are you serious?  I hate it when DLCs don't have trophies.  I didn't even buy the Need for Speed DLC because of this and I think that Assassin's Creed not having trophies on the second multiplayer DLC is cause to get a refund on the season pass.

Im not saying they shouldn't have trophies but we shouldnt feel forced to purchase the DLC

Edited by Nelson_Otaku

I feel the same way with Aexuz and Irissa... the fury mode is wayyy more easier than the first DLC... didn't struggle much with second and last boss (maybe because I died too many times in first battle that ends up my level being boosted to level 14)

What I really think the problem that I'll encounter with this is finishing the Caves... >___<