50 cent game upset me

That_1_pear

I didn’t think the game was hard until the last level but holy shit is the last level frustrating. I bought this game 5 months ago and still haven’t platted it. I’m not closing the application until I do now because I have to clean out my backlog but DO NOT BUY THIS GAME. 50 cents make look cheap and the percentage may look high but seriously this game is not worth the frustration 

Edited by That_1_pear

12 minutes ago, Datboy1991 said:

That good, huh?

Oh yea it’s so good I finally managed to do the last level and my trophy didn’t pop. Fucking amazing game 10/10, made me cry harder than rdr2

Edit: it popped after I went back to the main area and paused the game. Never buying another game from the dev again no matter how easy it is, they don’t deserve my 30 cents after tax 

Edited by That_1_pear

I mean, it wasn't that bad. I enjoyed the rage a little. Although the last level was, indeed, horrfying, and I had to do it twice cuz the plat didn't register the first time. I enjoyed the game. It was a little something different from the AAA games we play these days, made me nostalgic about super mario bros.

On 4/19/2022 at 1:03 AM, TomataEighty9 said:

Soo, you're telling me that a 0.5$ game, with high completion %, is shit?

Im in shock 1f602.png

Some of the $1 games are pretty decent like those Christian sports ones and the mayo series. I just didn’t expect the game to be so horribly designed