Grounded+ is the hardest thing I have ever done in video games

To be fair all the games by ND is pretty much got crappy kind of hard modes. they turn you into abit of paper while the enemies take up bullets up the ass it is never fun to have that kind of unfair kind of design as to me it is lazy. I rather it be even but sadly a lot of games do that now to be a challenge they just make the enemies bullet sponges and you weak as crap.

• Like 4

31 minutes ago, colia100 said:

Just turn on the cheats by chapter select then reload into your grounded playthrough. Easy as pie...

Unless you are hell bent on doing it legit of course...

The cheats certainly help. I know I used them but I have no regrets. Although playing my 3rd and 4th playthroughs of the game, it was the best option for me. 

4 hours ago, Remilia Scarlet said:

It is exhilarating and exhausting all at once. I died 18 times from the clickers in the shopping center during the prologue.

10/10

Currently on chapter 4.

Plan ahead. If you know the game well it should be a little easier but maybe not much. I did both Grounded and permadeath and it was a hell of a ride and quite fun. The biggest thing I would do especially being on just grounded would be to try to stealth sections that look doable to conserve for more difficult areas later on. Try different strategies etc. Good luck!