SOLVED: Outcast's Revenge DLC mission bugged

Hi everyone,

this quest is literally giving me headache :/ I talked to Hugo and then went to Dirk. First problem already, after the dialoge the game was stuck in black screen, without loading the fight. I tryed to quit and reboot, but nothing. But, in the end, I solved that. I just waited (for about 10/15 minutes -.-) during black screen and it finally loaded the fight. But with the second, damn, person (Logan Darrow) I'm completely stuck. The game stays in black screen forever, but it doesn't even freeze. I can still see the mini map, and NPC are still moving there. The wiki says that it may be a problem with camera settings, so I tried to change them, but nothing. I've also read on internet that it may have something to do with alchemy recipes or inventory, so I resetted all my skills to zero and trashed every single item (components included) from my inventory, but nothing. Someone has some suggestion? Or a form to send a bug report to the developers of this "remaster". It's my last mission for my last thophy, I'm really frustrated :/

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: I finally solved it, after various tryes. Is kinda confusing, so I'll try to explain at my best, in case someone else will get stuck with this bug. First of all, I think is better doing this quest when Logan Darrow is still in Revival, it shouldn't get bugged. But I started the quest when she was in Black Odeon already, so I guess, because all the fights take place in Revival, there was some problem with the game processing and moving the characters there. So, this is what I did. Set Autosave on and, after talking to Logan about bullying Hugo and getting the infinite black screen, because the game is still running, just wait the game autosave (red circle in right corner) it could take a while. After that, quit to dashboard and restart the game (because you can't press start to pause the game and quit or do any actions during the black screen). Load the autosave and you will get the update mission to beat Logan in a fist fight, but....both you and Logan are still be Black Odeon and, if you interact with her, she will give you just normal dialoge options. What to do to this point? I tryed to get back to Revival to talk to Hugo...and as soon as I teleported there, I saw an enemy on my mini map where there shouldn't be any enemy, so I went there and found Logan waiting for the fight. The only problem was that she was inside a light barrier and I couldn't enter to beat her, so just simply get close enough to talk with her, and you will be automatically teleported inside, punch her and win....bam!!! The third and final fight will take a little while to load, like the first one but, because the first and third opponents are in Revival already, it works fine...

Damn, can't believe they put bugs like this in a remaster, and make players try the most crazy things just to bypass errors they created and maybe will never fix -.-

Hope my explaination was clear enough for those who will run into this bug :)

Edited by Phemt666
  • Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

Can confirm that this works.

To streamline, manual save the game.

- Initiate the fight with Logan Darrow at Black Odeon

- Black screen will start, just wait 10-15 minutes with autosave on.

- When you see the red circle on the bottom right exit the application.

- Hit Continue from the main menu, when you start you will be in front of Logan, shirtless, and with the objective to defeat Logan.
- Do not interact with her, instead exit Black Odeon and fast travel to Revival, when you're there you should see a red triangle.

- Go towards her and you should be able to speak and attack her through the shield bubble.

- The quest will update.

• Like 3

• 1 year later...