LEGO Builders Journey trophies

EXPOdubs

15 minutes ago, EXPO_Dubs said:

Trophies popped, but not showing on the PSN trophy list. Assuming others are having issues as well. Anyone experienced this with other titles, and have any info in regards to this??

Does the game have a plat?

17 minutes ago, EXPO_Dubs said:

Trophies popped, but not showing on the PSN trophy list. Assuming others are having issues as well. Anyone experienced this with other titles, and have any info in regards to this??

Yes. You should reach out to the Developers and tell them they still need to upload their trophy list to Sony. 

Happens pretty often and once people remind the developers, most upload their list pretty quickly. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, EXPO_Dubs said:

I can't tell yet. I didn't see the Plat pop, but it's showing no trophy info on the PS, so unsure if I've unlocked everything yet or not.

You can tell if you disconnect from the internet and view your trophies. It should show you the trophies in offline mode saved to your console. 

Game does not have a platinum, 13 trophies, same list as steam and Xbox.

90% sure it's just beat the game, all trophies will unlock but I could be wrong, working through it now.

If you want to see the trophies you can go offline (as in go to settings and turn off internet connection) and go to view trophies on system. Should pop up.

There is also a way if your playing on PS4, you can press the home button while in game, causing the left side bar to appear. You should be able to view trophies of the game your playing in there. You just won't be able to see details of hidden trophies.

Edit: Finished the game. 100% can be obtained just by finishing the game.

Edited by Nameless600
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, DaivRules said:

Yes. You should reach out to the Developers and tell them they still need to upload their trophy list to Sony. 

Happens pretty often and once people remind the developers, most upload their list pretty quickly. 

This^

The sooner you contact the devs and remind them to upload the lists, the sooner it will be fixed.

1 hour ago, HuntingFever said:

This^

The sooner you contact the devs and remind them to upload the lists, the sooner it will be fixed.

Seems odd this happens frequently enough. Like wouldn't that be part of the criteria to launch a game through the PlayStation platform? Especially when it causes sync errors. 

48 minutes ago, psycho_clank314 said:

Seems odd this happens frequently enough. Like wouldn't that be part of the criteria to launch a game through the PlayStation platform? Especially when it causes sync errors. 

A large chunk of the reason why trophy list syncing issues happen so frequently, is because the trophy list part of the back end for the dev kits is reportedly a confusing, jumbled mess that's completely unintuitive and makes it very difficult to tell if a list is live or not. On Steam/PC and the Xbox consoles, Achievement list publishing is entirely automated so the devs don't have to do anything, which means syncing errors are very rare these days.

Edited by HuntingFever
Fixed typo.

2 hours ago, Nameless600 said:

Game does not have a platinum, 13 trophies, same list as steam and Xbox.

90% sure it's just beat the game, all trophies will unlock but I could be wrong, working through it now.

If you want to see the trophies you can go offline (as in go to settings and turn off internet connection) and go to view trophies on system. Should pop up.

There is also a way if your playing on PS4, you can press the home button while in game, causing the left side bar to appear. You should be able to view trophies of the game your playing in there. You just won't be able to see details of hidden trophies.

Edit: Finished the game. 100% can be obtained just by finishing the game.

Disappointing tbh. It looks like a neat, chill game but from what I've seen it's only an hour or two long? Would have still gotten it if it had a plat at $20, now I'd only pick it up on a deep sale.

I can't comprehend devs not understanding they are leaving money on the table when they don't pay the slightest attention to trophies/achievements. I don't care how niche the people who will care about such things is, they should want to understand every little thing that maximizes or hurts their bottom line.

Edited by BENJAM1N_LINUS
  • Like 3

10 minutes ago, BENJAM1N_LINUS said:

Disappointing tbh. It looks like a neat, chill game but from what I've seen it's only an hour or two long? Would have still gotten it if it had a plat at $20, now I'd only pick it up on a deep sale.

I can't comprehend devs not understanding they are leaving money on the table when they don't pay the slightest attention to trophies/achievements. I don't care how niche the people who will care about such things is, they should want to understand every little thing that maximizes or hurts their bottom line.

I completely agree...it's an amazing game, but not worth 20 dollars, way to short and not major replayablility. Even with a plat attached.

Im a little different, i have all lego plats, So I had to get this one right away, but otherwise id wait for a sale. Probably around 5 bucks. Maybe 10.

• Like 1

On 4/19/2022 at 5:30 PM, EXPO_Dubs said:

PS5 list is now up on PSN. 

On 20/04/2022 at 11:47 AM, BENJAM1N_LINUS said:

Exactly, total Bullshit when so many games are releasing daily that shouldn't have a Plat (or even be on PSN to begin with) plus also in situations like this where it has 1000Gs on Xbox so why no Platinum on PlayStation? ? Guess I'll just get back to my Xbox Series X copy and playthrough it there instead and save $30 by never buying it on PlayStation (also bought it on Switch when it was only on Switch so I'm not paying a 3rd time, and at that price)