Two consecutive win (solved)

iP4rKzY95

Hi members of PSNProfiles, 

I need your help popping this trophy on Motogp 21'. The name of the trophy is Two Consecutive Wins, the description of the trophy is Meet the team's objective of both riders of your Junior Team during a GP.

I have set a junior team that is dedicated to MotoGP2, one is MotoGP3. My MotoGP2's objective are qualify First Row, Race Podium Championship Top 3, and my guy always comes first place during a race and qualification. I've played about 7 seasons of MotoGP class now and this trophy still won't pop. Is this trophy bug? Thanks for you help. 

Edit (5/5/2022): It was not bugged and I've got the platinum. I wasn't just reading the description very clearly, it says I need to hire TWO RIDERS, not one. 

ignore this post, delete if it may. Thanks. 

Edited by iP4rKzY95
problem solves
  • Like 1

• 8 months later...
10 hours ago, PrimalxFear said:

I have 2 junior racers. both are upgraded fully. they won the championship in moto2 and moto3 but the trophy didnt pop.

The team objective is fourth row and top 5 championship. Am i reading this trophy wrong?

It's been awhile since I've played this game, Just make sure you meet the team objectives DURING that race whatever your weekend GP race. I never really tried winning championship during the entire season with those two drivers. It just pop up when I met the goals for the weekend and my first driver had max out stats, the 2nd driver was higher rank too from hiring instead of grinding it out because i wasn't reading the description at first. Good luck !^^ ?

Edited by iP4rKzY95
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, PrimalxFear said:

I got both objectives done and even the objectives om my own rider. am i misreading this or doing something wrong? no trophy popped yet

buy3Ae8.png

Gq6z4P7.png

Try getting qualifying 1st row on Moto 3 E. Damna instead of 3rd row on that weekend GP, see if it works! 

Edited by iP4rKzY95
error
  • Like 1

49 minutes ago, PrimalxFear said:

nothing works. changed the new season into new bikes/sponsors. all objectives done but no trophy pop. might be bugged. i can only try a new carreer but need to build up points to allow junior riders :(

Yea try changing your sponsors. Don't lose hope! 

• Like 1

thanks for helping me, i got the trophy and the plat, i did the same thing as you. you can have 2 members in moto3 and 2 members in moto2. and you need to have 2 people in the same league to pop the trophy. i was trying to get it with 1 rider in moto3 and 1 rider in moto2. my bad :)

• Like 1

8 hours ago, PrimalxFear said:

thanks for helping me, i got the trophy and the plat, i did the same thing as you. you can have 2 members in moto3 and 2 members in moto2. and you need to have 2 people in the same league to pop the trophy. i was trying to get it with 1 rider in moto3 and 1 rider in moto2. my bad :)

All good, the description of the trophy is really confusing, hopefully this thread helps others. Congrats!