PSA: Glitched trophies/game

greenzsaber

As of version 1.00, game currently has a bug where you're forced to die at the end of stage 2 to progress, making the 'no death' playthrough impossible, possibly the HP max trophy too.

250K points and hanafuda trophies also did not pop at the end of a playthrough despite getting no game overs and getting a hanafuda per stage..

Game has a stage select feature that supposedly saves your best score/times, but they never did for me, even after replaying a stage via stage select.

Will see if the devs can address this soon.

• Like 1

Game updated to version 1.01 today. The issue with stage 2 now has a workaround so you can beat the game deathless and get HP to max. Trophies mentioned are still glitched. Speedrun and no death trophies also did not unlock for me.

Edited by greenzsaber
  • Like 2

27 minutes ago, Ultraxian said:

That's a shame I like these kinda games I'll wait for a fix and the enevitable trophy guide on your channel saber

I just uploaded my playthrough of it, but obviously most of the trophies won't unlock in there. Current possible max is 20/26. I've already sent all my findings to the publisher and it's just a matter of waiting at this point.

3 hours ago, greenzsaber said:

I just uploaded my playthrough of it, but obviously most of the trophies won't unlock in there. Current possible max is 20/26. I've already sent all my findings to the publisher and it's just a matter of waiting at this point.

Guess I'm watching that when I get home from work. 

30 minutes ago, sleepyslump said:

I want to get this  game, does anyone know if trophies are fixed/are likely to be fixed?

AFAIK, there hasn't been any new patch since this thread was created.

They're working on a fix.

Edited by zizimonster
added the tweet
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/10/2022 at 7:25 AM, sleepyslump said:

Saw they did a patch, but nothing mentioning the trophies in the patch notes, anyone know if it's been fixed?

So far, no one has managed to plat it. So I'll assume that trophies are still glitched.

• 3 weeks later...
29 minutes ago, Dwight_Venom said:

Hi guys, a new patch has been released (as previously for Xbox). 3 gold trophies are now unlockables : "More score, more skill", "Clean-cut affair" and "Invicible hero". Now only remain the hanafuda related trophies... 

The patch is still not available for me. Was it downloadable for you today? The hanafuda trophies are still glitched then? I still wonder why they had to give completing the hanafudas 2 separate trophies. It can't be as simple as just getting 5 of them then beating the game to get both trophies, can it?

10 minutes ago, greenzsaber said:

The patch is still not available for me. Was it downloadable for you today? The hanafuda trophies are still glitched then? I still wonder why they had to give completing the hanafudas 2 separate trophies. It can't be as simple as just getting 5 of them then beating the game to get both trophies, can it?

Yes, the patch is available in Belgium since today (6pm GMT+1). I confirm the Hanafuda trophies are still glitched. I kept a save beginning of level 5 with all Hanafudas and all life extends collected from the previous levels; no death run and I got the three previously mentioned trophies but nothing regarding the Hanafudas.

• 3 weeks later...

I got the update (now at v1.04) but I don't have the time right now to confirm whether the hanafuda trophies are actually fixed. Let's hope this is it. This saga has dragged on a lot longer than it should've.

2 hours ago, Virdeborn said:

How difficult are the trophies that are/used to be unobtainable?

Most of the difficulty comes from the first playthrough and not knowing what the game will throw at you. It's pretty easy once you know what to expect. Stage 4-1 is probably the only real roadblock due to sudden enemy spawns and the whole stage hanging over a bottomless pit. That being said, I have a video on my Youtube that does all of the difficult/unobtainable trophy requirements, so you can use that as a reference.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, greenzsaber said:

I got the update (now at v1.04) but I don't have the time right now to confirm whether the hanafuda trophies are actually fixed. Let's hope this is it. This saga has dragged on a lot longer than it should've.

Most of the difficulty comes from the first playthrough and not knowing what the game will throw at you. It's pretty easy once you know what to expect. Stage 4-1 is probably the only real roadblock due to sudden enemy spawns and the whole stage hanging over a bottomless pit. That being said, I have a video on my Youtube that does all of the difficult/unobtainable trophy requirements, so you can use that as a reference.

I tried again by loading my save at beginning of level 5 (with the 4 previous Hanafudas collected) and the patch 1.04 applied. And... the trophies are still not unlocking... :(

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dwight_Venom said:

I tried again by loading my save at beginning of level 5 (with the 4 previous Hanafudas collected) and the patch 1.04 applied. And... the trophies are still not unlocking... :(

Maybe you need to do it on a fresh save data. :hmm:

3 hours ago, zizimonster said:

Maybe you need to do it on a fresh save data. :hmm:

I will wait for feedback from other players. Regarding the 3 previous glitched trophies, I used the same method (save at the beginning of level 5) and it worked. Let's see how it will go. 

• Like 1

On 26/06/2022 at 0:06 AM, greenzsaber said:

Sucks how no one seems to be willing to step up and do a fresh playthrough to check this. The longer we wait, the less likely this will ever get fixed if it does indeed turn out to still be glitched.

Please go ahead then!! ;)

• Like 2

On 28/06/2022 at 10:29 PM, greenzsaber said:

With that attitude, I don't think I will. Played this game more than I've needed to already, and there are other games that are more worthy of my attention at this time. 1f643.png

I'm on the same situation as you. I did the game 4, 5 or 6 times simply because of these f****** glitched trophies. I don't want to be a cobaye for these 2 last trophies. As you I have so much games pending for completion aside.