Questions about Nightmare mode

Kowal821

• 3 weeks later...

Glitch was fixed with a patch.. It came out a week after I glitched out three times trying for this for a month.. oh the cruel irony.. ?  At least now you dont need another playthrough if it glitched on you before.. as it retro-pops if you beat it in nightmare b4.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Only 2 player can play in nightmare mode I did it solo it was like 6/10 the few last chapters is nightmare because u have no space to escape from zombies. U can play every last chapter of every level that enough for trophy on easiest difficulty but it still a bit hard with a lot of zombies.

Edited by DANIAL_DEADLY

• 1 year later...

Hi guys, How can I use exploit for the Nightmare Difficulty (Latest Patch)? I'm interested about using the exploit to get the Nightmare Difficulty DLC trophy much easier. But I recently mentioned that the exploit was patched thanks to the recent updates. But I still believe that the exploit will still work for Nightmare Difficulty DLC trophy. Can someone tell me that the exploit for the Nightmare Difficulty DLC trophy still works as of Latest Patch? Please Reply Me Soon. See You Later.

On 4/9/2024 at 5:54 AM, SoraxTidus said:

Hi guys, How can I use exploit for the Nightmare Difficulty (Latest Patch)? I'm interested about using the exploit to get the Nightmare Difficulty DLC trophy much easier. But I recently mentioned that the exploit was patched thanks to the recent updates. But I still believe that the exploit will still work for Nightmare Difficulty DLC trophy. Can someone tell me that the exploit for the Nightmare Difficulty DLC trophy still works as of Latest Patch? Please Reply Me Soon. See You Later.

If the exploit you are talking about is the one which allows you to play only the final missions of each act for it to count: this still works! I did Nightmare mode two weeks ago and there hasn’t been an update in a long time. 

Also the game tells you which missions you already finished for this trophy. There is a green skull at the mission select screen if you have successfully completed a mission on nightmare.