Warning - Platinum now unobtainable!

TacticalChaos15

The multiplayer servers have been shut down. Crytek acquired the rights to the franchise and said they will bring the servers back, but they still haven't and there is no word that I could find on a date when they will be available. As such, all multiplayer trophies are completely unobtainable to my knowledge. Just a forward for trophy hunters, I now have a game on my list that can't be completed! Heads up. 

• Like 1

Well that's a shame. I'm really looking forward to Homefront 2. I enjoyed the first one. It took me like 125 hours to get the platinum (no boosting). Crazy grind, but crazy rewarding! Hopefully Crytek keeps their word....I enjoy their games, but hate their support and their lack of understanding of the trophy system. ENOUGH WITH THE FREAKING GLITCHED TROPHIES.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I really enjoyed the singleplayer campaign. The story was kind of lame, but there's nothing quite like having a firefight in the parking lot of a Tiger Direct and then working your way through IHOPs and stuff. It was just super cool set pieces and I'll definitely get Homefront 2. I just rented this game off the cuff, and didn't look at the trophies until I had started the game and was frustrated I couldn't platinum it now and wanted to warn anyone else before making the same mistake I did! Since I already had like 10 of the trophies I figured I'd buy it. I got it for $4.99 on eBay so I could finish up the single player trophies. I made the same mistake with Kane and Lynch 2, haha. 

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
  • 8 months later...