[Fixed with 1.5.3] "Double Trouble" glitched

Hi everyone, I wonder if any of you had the same issue as me. I cannot unlock the Wrath of the Druids Double Trouble trophy. I found both sickles and tried to equip each of them in both hands, and nothing happened.

I'm playing on PS5, I have more than 190h of game. I tried to remove all equipment, go back to England and equip again. This does not help.

Edited by Migaellou
Title update
  • Like 3

Same thing happening to me. I think the newest update has broken it.

I’ve tried loading a save from before starting WotD and getting both sickles again, still nothing.

I did notice that the new master trials added a new sickle. Just went and got that, equipped every combination I could and still nothing.

• Like 1

Thanks for your feedback. I also noticed I had a quick save available before obtaining the 2nd sickle, reloaded it to obtain it again and retried, but it still does not work. I reported it to the Ubisoft support, I suggest every person who encounters this issue does the same so that they will investigate this issue seriously.

Edited by Migaellou
  • Like 1

On 23/04/2022 at 4:32 AM, OperatorDarg said:

This is glitched for me too, since the update? I have tweeted Ubisoft Support, hopefully they can fix it

Can you send the link if it is a public tweet so that we can like and retweet or comment too?

On my side I have created this topic on the English support forum that you can like and comment: https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/154506/wotd-ps-unable-to-unlock-double-trouble-trophy-post-here?lang=en-US

I also created a support ticket on the French support site.

Edited by Migaellou
Updated hyperlink

On 23/04/2022 at 11:08 AM, Migaellou said:

Can you send the link if it is a public tweet so that we can like and retweet or comment too?

On my side I have created this topic on the English support forum that you can like and comment: https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/150753/double-trouble-trophy-not-unlocking/4?lang=en-US&_=1650545147710

I also created a support ticket on the French support site.

This was the tweet - 

They have replied to me and I sent them a DM 

At least they are aware and others have reported this.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, DiscoCannibal said:

Glitched for me also 1f62a.png i notice people are still achieving it on here so there must be a way around the glitch? 

People don’t always have auto-updates on. So it’s possible that everyone getting it now is getting it in a previous version of the game. Those who know they have a previous version may feel inclined to get the trophy now if they hear that the current version is having issues.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, DiscoCannibal said:

Glitched for me also 1f62a.png i notice people are still achieving it on here so there must be a way around the glitch? 

Most of these people will have already earned it on ps4 previously and then get it auto popped onto ps5 which is why there are people earning the trophy after the latest update

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/05/2022 at 9:08 PM, kkulifay said:

As of last night, the trophy is still glitched. May someone please post on this thread when Ubisoft has fixed this? I’ll do the same. 

Sure, we're waiting for the next patch to check if they have fixed it. Otherwise we will continue to complain on the Ubisoft support thread until they have fixed it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DiscoCannibal said:

Patch 1.5.2 is out today but still no fix for double trouble....

I was suspecting this in the latest response from the official support thread when Ubi said 2 days ago "The development team is aware of the issue and it will be solved in one of the future game updates. We don't yet have a confirmed ETA for the update, but as soon as we know more confirmed information we'll let you know within this thread."

But yeah, unbelievable, when reading the release notes, to discover that they fixed graphical glitches on Wrath of the Druids instead of fixing the trophy bug that was reported 1 month ago...

Edited by Migaellou
  • Like 3

Just now, OperatorDarg said:

Not much of an update when I asked them earlier but hopefully fixed soon:

Well at least this is better than the "canned" message they have been sending out for the past month.  Knowing they actually have the fix ready to go is encouraging.  This game has really overstayed its welcome on my PS5 lol

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Just got the trophy using an old save file back in 2021 on ps4 (finished base game, WotD and first set of mastery challenge), which I used to autopop gold medals trophy. I equipped two sickles, went to Ireland and done.

My guess is you can't activate Ostara festival, otherwise this playthrough is glitched.

• 2 weeks later...

Tried to make a save before getting both sickles and trophy did not pop either of the 2 times I tried to get it. Also Ubisoft acknowledged that they did not provide us a fix in the 1.5.2 patch. Incompetent company. They have been “working” on a fix since may

fS2AOly_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

• Like 2