Auto Pop Trophies Updated

TASK360

I just got the auto pops on my PS5 after recently completing the game on PS4. 
EVERYTHING AUTOPOPPED EXCEPT FOR TWO TROPHIES

1. Perfectly Balanced: Build a Loadout with 6 Different +6 Perks
  2. A Legend In The Making: Craft and Bond a Legendary Weapon

I wasn't currently wearing a Loadout with 6 Different +6 Perks so I just equipped a set with those parameters and re-logged the game and the trophy popped. The second one I just built and bonded a new weapon and re-logged and it popped.

I suspect if before you autopop the trophies if you equip a Loadout with 6 Different +6 Perks using a bonded legendary weapon every single trophy would autopop,

However just to be safe I would advise anyone looking to autopop to not craft every legendary weapon so if "A Legend In The Making" doesn't pop they can easily just get it again

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Is it actually possible to switch from PS4 version to PS5, and back to PS4? 

I'd rather continue getting the trophies on PS5.. but not if it prevents me from 'downgrading' back to the PS4 version and popping the trophies I earned on PS5.

As a reference, the Grand Theft Auto PS5 update doesn't let you play your online character in the PS4 version, it is a one time migration.

However Genshin Impact lets you switch between PS4 and PS5 build, in both directions - and trophies will autopop. 

On 5/11/2022 at 1:30 AM, ingueferroque said:

Is it actually possible to switch from PS4 version to PS5, and back to PS4? 

I believe so, since it's not really an upgrade or anything it's just the same game, you should be able to switch between pc playstation even xbox with dauntless you just have to remember all your account details to log in everywhere. Although this is just speculation since I don't really have a way to test this

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2022-10-01 at 2:14 PM, DaTruthAboutCats said:

I remember back in like 2019. I contacted the devs about trophies. They told me they couldn't do platinum trophies. Had no idea they made the PS5 a platinum. I might try and get back into it

Yeah, they weren't lying about that. They couldn't retroactively add one, however, with the introduction of PS5 lists they were able to make a new list for the PS5 version

• Like 1

• 1 month later...