Does this game become auto pop from PS5 to PS4?

Kazya-_-

Hi, users

I'm almost done with this game.

Here's something I'm curious.

I checked the fastest record of this game and found that there are users who completed it in 3 days

Maybe some auto pop is possible?

Is it only PS4 to PS5 version?

Or is PS5 to PS4 version also going to be that?

I am not good at English, I hope my meaning is conveyed well

Edited by Kazya-_-
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, PirateReindeerMD said:

I'm one of the people that completed the 100% in 3 days. I previously platinumed the game on PS4 over two months. Unfortunately you can only import saves from PS4 to PS5.

Trophies don't immediately pop, but most will pop when incrementing the value that make them pop or partially fulfilling the requirement again.

For example:

-Completing a mission will unlock the trophy for 500 missions.

- Promoting a miner will pop the trophy for having all miners promoted to gold.

- Collecting a compressed gold chunk, bittergem or alien artifact will unlock their respective trophies.

Some trophies that have specific requirements need to be redone.

For example:

- The trophies for barrels in the drop pod and launch bay need to be redone.

- The Party Time trophy

Some trophy requirements seem to have to be only partially met again.

For example:

- Riding a silicate harvester for any amount of time will unlock the trophy for riding one for 30 seconds.

- Grinding a pipe will unlock the trophy for grinding for 120 seconds.

Thank you for your answer.
I'm planning to try PS4 version, too

10 hours ago, PirateReindeerMD said:

I'm one of the people that completed the 100% in 3 days. I previously platinumed the game on PS4 over two months. Unfortunately you can only import saves from PS4 to PS5.

Trophies don't immediately pop, but most will pop when incrementing the value that make them pop or partially fulfilling the requirement again.

For example:

- Collecting a compressed gold chunk, bittergem or alien artifact will unlock their respective trophies.

For example:

- The Party Time trophy

For example:

- Riding a silicate harvester for any amount of time will unlock the trophy for riding one for 30 seconds.

So let me get this straight: if I get the 100% on PS4 I can later speed up the 100% on PS5 by transferring the PS4 save?

9 minutes ago, Il_Doflamingo said:

So let me get this straight: if I get the 100% on PS4 I can later speed up the 100% on PS5 by transferring the PS4 save?

Yes, provided you have the latest patch installed, else cross-save won't be available to you because it was patched in long after the game released.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Il_Doflamingo said:

Yes. It massively reduces the grind required to 100% the game again.

The longest steps should be finding one each of the rare gems and finding four people for Car Pool, Party Time, and Drill-by Shooting.

I believe I had my playtime in the mid twenties for PS5 when I got the 100%.

Edited by PirateReindeerMD
  • Like 1

On 21/04/2022 at 4:37 AM, PirateReindeerMD said:

For example:

For example:

- The Party Time trophy

For example:

Does any trophy autopop?

I didn't have anything autopop. My friend had "Total Makeover" pop when he imported his save. I had to buy and equip something in each slot again to make it pop.

"Performance Matters", "Management Approves", "Advanced Robotics", and "Feelin' Perky" popped just by looking at the various terminals.

"Exploring My Options" and "State of the Art" popped for me by removing and re-equiping a weapon mod.

• Like 3

On 23/04/2022 at 4:12 AM, PirateReindeerMD said:

I didn't have anything autopop. My friend had "Total Makeover" pop when he imported his save. I had to buy and equip something in each slot again to make it pop.

"Performance Matters", "Management Approves", "Advanced Robotics", and "Feelin' Perky" popped just by looking at the various terminals.

"Exploring My Options" and "State of the Art" popped for me by removing and re-equiping a weapon mod.

Ty for the input, i will go for the ps5 also ;)

• 1 month later...
5 hours ago, Tezzet_Senpai said:

Hi guys i having trouble popping "Exploring My Options" on my ps5 port, any ideas?

Backup your saves, then delete them and redo the trophy in a new game. Once you have the trophy, you can copy your old save back. I would also report this to the devs via their official discord channel and Jira page.