Solve the mystery of Leonora Johnson Not showing?

Septic_Phlegm

I have beaten the main story, done all of the online, and started to grind the collectibles but the letter scraps are not showing up for me for the mission "A Mystery, Solved
Solve the mystery of Leonora Johnson".

I need this in order to get 20/20 strangers and freaks (currently at 19/20) so starting a new game would reset my strangers and freaks back to 0/20.

Any ideas what I can do please?

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 05/08/2022 at 1:20 AM, firetukker said:

I think I remember there was a certain website you had to visit first. 

It was about the murder and had to be typed in manually.

Searching for a YouTube video should fix the matter.

I tried that, I reinstalled the game, I loaded older saves, I replayed the break down truck levels and loads of other things after contacting R* support, none of which helped me. I was stuck on 86% and no way to proceed as the letter scraps just would not pop for me no matter what I tried (I saw others had this problem too after many google searches looking for a work around).

I literally had to restart from scratch and after 250+ hours I got the platinum and decided to leave the game at 96% as it had completely worn me out with something near to 500 hours total in the 2 playthroughs.

Thank you for your suggestion though.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

That sucks, I didn’t have this glitch but I can’t say I didn’t have any glitches of my own. Had to start an entirely new game just for the cab company trophy and had to restart again for another one. Safe to say It’s a great game and one of my first Playstation games but glad to be done with that Platinum Trophy. Haven’t done most DLC trophies either, even those I could do easily but whatever, I’m also pretty worn out. Congrats with the Platinum?

• Like 1