Coiled Captors DLC short

piekeaaa

That sucks. I can’t say I’m surprised though, gearbox has always been scummy when it comes to dlcs. Remember the BL2 headhunter packs which was basically just one boss + a new head? I rented wonderlands and I liked it enough to buy it but I’ll probably wait for the GotY version like others above me has said. 

• Like 2

I'll be waiting for a deep, deep sale on this one.  I've felt robbed with BL3 season passes, especially the 2nd one, and I don't want to make the same mistake again.
Or better, wait for the game to be on PS+ then just buy the season pass whenever it goes on sale.

Edited by milanbarca82
  • Like 4

4 minutes ago, MohandGamer7 said:

The DLC mission bugged for me a few times before I was able to reach the boss. How exactly can I get the 2nd trophy? The difficulty didn't increase on the mirror 

Same here. It worked initially but I saved and quit mid-mission at Difficulty 3 and when I came back, my progress had been wiped and now the difficulty refuses to go up :(.

18 minutes ago, Ampki said:

For the Champion of tall fish tales trophy. Do you have to just keep repeating the same quest till he’s stronger ?

I'm fairly certain I read somewhere that the dlc unlocks a new difficulty tier every week. Which makes this feel even more like a free content update as opposed to a pillar in their season pass

6 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

You have got to be shitting me?! I thought the 3 week thing was just for part of the story, I didn't think it also applied to the trophies :(. I thought Sony didn't allow trophies like this?

This is a seriously scummy thing for Gearbox to do. What a dick move.

Apparently you can play offline and the glitch won't be fixed.

But the next 3 dlcs probably won't have that same glitch.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, aZombieDictator said:

There was a glitch that allowed you to play all 4 difficulty tiers. It's been patched.

So now you gotta wait 3 weeks for the other difficulties to unlock to get the trophy.

This is the worse borderlands season pass by far. 

Thanks for the heads up. Just been replaying that terrible quest over and over again haha must have just missed getting it before patch. 

6 minutes ago, aZombieDictator said:

Confirmed, play offline, then the hot fix won't install and prevent you from finishing all 4 difficulties :).

Edited by HuntingFever
Fixed typo.
  • Like 1

I thought BL3's second Season Pass was bad but this one looks to be even worse, if all 4 DLCs end up being as painfully short and chronically lacking in content as this one is. £8 for this DLC is a rip-off by itself but £25 for the Season Pass is a massive waste of money so wait for a deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep sale.

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, aZombieDictator said:

Thank you this worked! I would have waited normally but that DLC is shocking. The fact they want you to wait each week just to beat a different difficulty on the same map doing the same thing as last week ? . 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, DeAdSHott_ZA said:

I understand these DLC's are meant to build onto the endgame, but I genuinely got more value out of the Headhunter packs from borderlands 2.

More power to the people that end up enjoying this, but to me this whole season pass looks like its going to be one big disappointment.

I guess I just prefer story DLC rather than endgame patches in my season pass.

This^

The Headhunter packs were great and offered decent replay value and a fun story but the DLCs for TTW, look to be very forgettable one and done affairs with very little replay value :(.

• Like 1

Am I the only one that has issues with the Statue's working properly sometimes? There are times when I shoot them that they would rotate normally after being shot and some times whenever I shoot them, they just stand still and never rotate, staying red, and forcing me to restart a run completely.

Edit: I cannot seem to get past difficulty 3 without the game preventing progression (offline) due to immobile statue's. :/

Edited by x410xDragon

So just did my first run and holy shit this really is horrible. The flow is also boring slow when you're busy with those statues ...

Edit:

Posted 33mins ago.. Already completed the highest difficulty and completed this "DLC" lmao what a waste

Edited by Deluziion90
  • Like 3